PDA

View Full Version : Stupid brighton council morons !!!!

jerry
04-04-2011, 05:04 PM
My friend Neil runs a hairdressers salon in central Brighton he got The April 2011 business rates bill on friday april 1st issued by the council on 31st march and today 4th April at 9am the bailiffs were at the door demanding payment in full !!!!!! he told them to **** off as its not in arrears and is not actually due until 14th of the month as written on the demand!!!!!!! when he phoned the council they told him it is now NORMAL PROCEDURE as so many businesses are going bust that they the council send the bailiffs out before the final due date ..

Neil called his solicitor who said that what the council are doing is Illegal as they do not have a county court judgement .and would not get one unless he was 3 months in arrears which he is not ......amazing ........no wonder this country is now the pits .I told Neil to inform his MP and Local Paper

Dookbob
04-04-2011, 06:20 PM
What a sorry state we are getting in, you couldn,t make that up so it,s got to be true.

Chris & Nean
04-04-2011, 06:33 PM
these bozoes would be more profitabley employed as clampers, but after all... everyone is struggling... right now

revver
04-04-2011, 09:42 PM
I work on building maintenance for my local council if you could see what goese on behind the scence to so call save money it would make you cry and p**s your self with laughter. Its a bunch of office bods trying to play at genral building.( a little knowledge is dangerous)