PDA

View Full Version : M900 Beautifully ugly.....

Gordon H
18-03-2011, 06:01 PM
From this months Practical Sportsbikes mag -

"M900 Monster - Beautifully ugly, and all the more glorious for it. One of the finest ways to enjoy a grunty V-twin. Later versions lack the originals pure simplicity. A future classic without doubt"

:hail:

I may just take out a subscription..... (also a nice feature on buying 900ss too)

utopia
18-03-2011, 07:52 PM
One of my favourite mags.

Gordon H
18-03-2011, 08:02 PM
One of my favourite mags.

Hadn't paid much attention to it, only picked up last months copy to read on a train...... but I think it'll be a regular buy from now on ... (makes one feel rather old though)

He11cat
18-03-2011, 11:00 PM
I love reading that mag ... had lots of Kats in last month :)

BluprintZ
18-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Nice feature on the Diavel in April's edition of "Motorcycle sport and leisure" mag, which i came across last year and it seems a bit more of a high-brow magazine, which i like.

As for the early M900's becoming future classics.....i still find it very difficult to look at the pics of mine, especially after the re-build (sob)...but there you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1SRJrNZZw

G ; (

banditloon
19-03-2011, 12:54 AM
From this months Practical Sportsbikes mag -

"M900 Monster - Beautifully ugly, and all the more glorious for it. One of the finest ways to enjoy a grunty V-twin. Later versions lack the originals pure simplicity. A future classic without doubt"

:hail:

They haven't seen my one then!! Bloody evil thing it is :D

Saint aka ML
19-03-2011, 08:01 PM
They haven't seen my one then!! Bloody evil thing it is :D

I have not seen yours for ages as well!!