PDA

View Full Version : Foot peg hangers

scrapps
07-03-2011, 11:37 AM
I am looking for some standard foot peg hangers for a 2002 monster don't mind if they need painting and I don't need the pegs. (going to be cut loosing rear pegs)

rendo
07-03-2011, 03:31 PM
I have a set i that have no rear pegs, they are not oem with the rear cutoff, but instead look like a cheap copy of the originals but just the front part, if that makes sense.

i purchased them when i planned a change to hi levels pipes. i didn't want to space the originals out to clear the pipes and these fit perfectly with hi-levels. i didn't use them partly because the were cheap copies, and i had trouble aligning the original brake switch. i ended up buying new rearsets, but i had to use a hydraulic brake switch anyway so in the end it wasn't an issue.

wouldn't be expecting very much for them, and they might be use to someone, i'll post a picture up if your interested.

J.P
07-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Excuse me, have I missed somehting ?
If that's your bike in the avatar, it's Black ??

BigOz
07-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Excuse me, have I missed somehting ?
If that's your bike in the avatar, it's Black ??

You might have missed this thread (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=40278).

scrapps
09-03-2011, 05:33 PM
I have a set i that have no rear pegs, they are not oem with the rear cutoff, but instead look like a cheap copy of the originals but just the front part, if that makes sense.

i purchased them when i planned a change to hi levels pipes. i didn't want to space the originals out to clear the pipes and these fit perfectly with hi-levels. i didn't use them partly because the were cheap copies, and i had trouble aligning the original brake switch. i ended up buying new rearsets, but i had to use a hydraulic brake switch anyway so in the end it wasn't an issue.

wouldn't be expecting very much for them, and they might be use to someone, i'll post a picture up if your interested.

Yes please post or pm me some pictures and a idea of cost when you have the time.

Thanks