PDA

View Full Version : Black S4Rs A640 Buckstones Sunday

Guzzirider
28-02-2011, 10:33 AM
I was the bloke on a cycle that came over and said hello and did the "I used to have one of them" piece while you were parked in a layby on the moors.

Actually made me want to buy another one........

LouSCannon
28-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Sorry I didn't say much but had trouble hearing you, earplugs in and lid still on, only stopped to take a quick few photos!

Was on my way to Bolton Abbey, taking the scenic route... and tank range shouldn't put you off getting another!

Feel free to recommend any other good routes round that area??

samieb
28-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Should've called me Jim, would've made you a brew pal..

Qba
01-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Nice pics Jim.
What's the tail pack you're using?
Looks great for carrying a pillion, not sure though if it would fit chopped tail monster.

LouSCannon
01-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Ventura luggage system, and no looking at the rack it would look out of place on a tail chop, but think it would still fit?

Qba
01-03-2011, 07:48 AM
I thought about it too.
It would probably look awkward, but options are more limited with a pillion, so I might give it a go anyway. Looks big enough to fit half of lady's wardrobe.
Cheers :thumbsup:

J.P
01-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Certainly would fit with a tail chop and you could fit a pillion too and still have no trouble.

LouSCannon
01-03-2011, 08:31 AM
That's the biggest bag they do, you can get less cumbersome version!

Guzzirider
16-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Feel free to recommend any other good routes round that area??

The world is your oyster! Lots of nice roads around my way- some bumpy, some smooth- I like to do a nice loop from home to Denshaw, Delph, Marsden, Holme, Glossop, Snake Pass, Castleton then back to Glossop and home- maybe taking in Strines Moor on the way back if I am feeeling in the mood for bumps!

samieb
17-03-2011, 07:47 AM
The world is your oyster! Lots of nice roads around my way- some bumpy, some smooth- I like to do a nice loop from home to Denshaw, Delph, Marsden, Holme, Glossop, Snake Pass, Castleton then back to Glossop and home- maybe taking in Strines Moor on the way back if I am feeeling in the mood for bumps!

Hi, I like to use some of these too. Maybe see you in passing?

Char
17-03-2011, 12:07 PM

You have to go to the Globe in Glossop - home brew and vegan food - awesome place