PDA

View Full Version : Side Stand - Sling Shot Racing

jimz750
15-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Has anybody purchased or using one of the Billet Alluminium Kickstands by Sling Shot Racing.

If so, Feed back please :)

Yorkie
15-02-2011, 05:21 PM
http://www.slingshotracing.net/catalog/ducati-cnc-billet-kickstand-side-stand-p-205.html

Nice, id need the longer one, just to make the Beast sit right!

Yorkie

slob
15-02-2011, 05:23 PM
I've bought an alternator case puller and inspection covers from them via ebay, quality was fine and had no delivery hassles.

BigOz
15-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Yes I have one, it only requires the pivot bolt hole thread drilling and re-tapping the hole for the the bolt that the spring clips to being redrilled and tapped in a different location and the angle of the foot chaging to fit my 696.

I should say it is quite nicely machined and as long as it actually fits your bike the only other issue is the anodizing is not the best I have come across, it seems to wear quite quickly.

Andy

jimz750
15-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Yes I have one, it only requires the pivot bolt hole thread drilling and re-tapping the hole for the the bolt that the spring clips to being redrilled and tapped in a different location and the angle of the foot chaging to fit my 696.

I should say it is quite nicely machined and as long as it actually fits your bike the only other issue is the anodizing is not the best I have come across, it seems to wear quite quickly.

Andy

Thanks Andy, contacted them and they are currently making a new version which bolts straight to my M750 as their current one won't fit.

I wanted Silver so anodising shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks again.