PDA

View Full Version : The only white stripes will be on monsters

He11cat
03-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Not bike related but....

Now no more White Stripes :( one of my fav bands sniff.....

Only white stripes will now be on monsters :)

JLS here I come ......( its a slippery slope )

markh
03-02-2011, 04:43 PM
White Stripes were on my list of bands to see. Gutted. :(

big pete
04-02-2011, 09:09 AM
JLS!!!!!!, some one with Tattoos , piercings and poiple hair cant possibly like JLS............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........Or can they?:scratch:

He11cat
04-02-2011, 11:07 AM
I was joking!! I'd rather cut my own ears off and eat them then listen to that muck !!

jimz750
04-02-2011, 01:07 PM
I'll have to stick with my Corse White Stripes.

bigredduke
04-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Not a particular fan but 'Icky thump' is an amazing track. Visceral and raw.

He11cat
04-02-2011, 09:16 PM
I think they had an amazing raw talent concidering just the two of them the sounds stunning , they can pull off some real bluesy rocking tracks then in the next breath play something very soft. I liked their imagery as well had to be black White and red at all times..when they started just guitar and drums got played and they pulled it off :)
plus they used to be married most of us would like to bury ex hubbys and wifes under the patio .. So for them to work create and tour with each other is quite impressive.

I will miss that unique sound rare to hear such talent now days!!

Crikey I'm sounding like my dad nowdays.. What's that dreadful noise?? What on earth does that bloke think he looks like??? Call that music when I was 18 ...
Then I cringe as swore I'd never be like that :)

Robot
04-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Really sad !!
A great band !

He11cat
04-02-2011, 11:32 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ozUILyrh-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not many bands can pull off that on stage live nowdays... not even JLS (ewww)

Blah blah
06-02-2011, 10:27 AM
That's a real shame (mind you Hawkwind's playing on the CD at the moment so they won't be missed for a bit!!)