PDA

View Full Version : Ducatisti Bristol

Goody76
01-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Hello everyone.
Wow, February already.

So the usual monthly meets (for those who don't know them off by heart already);

Monday 7th February - 8pm onwards - The Bridge Inn, Mangotsfield, Bristol[map].

Sunday 13th February - 9am onwards - Avenue Drivers Club, Queens Square, Bristol

Saturday 19th February - 10am onwards - RIDERS Breakfast, Bristol Ducati Dealer - RIDERS of Bristol

Monday 21st February - 8pm onwards - Castle Of Comfort, Easy Harptree, Mendips

As you will see we still have our change of venue from our usual 'first monday of the month' meet (with the Golden Heart now being shut till the end of Feb at best - looking permanently at the moment). As such it was proposed that for our First Monday Meet of January be held at 'The Bridge Inn' Mangotsfield [map].

**Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th February - 31st Carole Nash Bristol Classic Motorcycle Show - The Bath and West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN**

As you can see it is also that time of year for the Bristol Classic Motorcycle Show. You may notice that this is the same weekend as the RIDERS breakfast weekend so depending on who is interested (and the obvious weather issue) I will be looking at arranging a meet at RIDERS for Butties & Coffee before we take a ride over to the show... What do you think? Replies as soon as possible please people so that i can arrange all of this.

I look forward to seeing you all through out the month, and if we get any decent riding weather i will try and arrange some ride-outs. Of course if any of you are planning anything then please feel free to drop me a line and i will pass it on to the entire group.

SAFE RIDING!