PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live near muswell hill london??

ricky
29-01-2011, 12:10 PM
i need a BIG favour asap please, am really in need of a rolling chasis thats finishing on ebay in the next few hours and i need someone to collect it and a box of parts for me please. ill get you a special present or give you £s for your hard work give me a pm or reply here please.... really hope someone can help!!

Funkatronic
29-01-2011, 12:28 PM
hi ricky

Im only in crouch end about a mile away but I dont have access to a van to collect a rolling chassis tho
could get Rosso's guy Derrick to shift it to my place where it will live in the garage until you can collect. think he charges £45
does it need to be collected today?

ricky
29-01-2011, 12:53 PM
within a week i think...... cheers mate for quick reply. Im actually only after a box of stuff and the V5, the rolling chasis and many of th parts i dont need, so if your able to sell on whats left your welcome to it all! ill let you know asap thanks

Funkatronic
29-01-2011, 01:16 PM
im off out to the shops, have pm'd u you with my mobile

ricky
29-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Funkatronic your a legend, my woman said i was mad askin for help but i knew someone would! UNFORTUNATLY it cannot be said the rest went to plan!! :twak::thumbsdown:

So your services wont be needed now but thanks very much and ill happily return the favour if u ever need anything 'done' on the emerald isle!!!

slob
29-01-2011, 07:16 PM
You moved again Ali?

Funkatronic
30-01-2011, 01:20 AM
no problem ricky, sorry you didnt win it after all,
if im ever in your neck of the woods i'll stop over for a coffee

Rob: yeah moved to sunny crouch end, walthamstow was only ever a stop gap and it was getting xpensve what with bikes being knocked over, covers being nicked etc

got a nice flat with a garage yay :-) space for 2 bikes, tools and assorted tat finallyy!!

you and thuli should come over for dinner one day, be great to see you both