PDA

View Full Version : Rant Rant Rant Rant

littlejimmy12
28-01-2011, 11:55 AM
OK this is the second time in 3 months some pikey scumbag has stolen my bike cover!!!! the boys at Daytona took pity on me and sold me a replacement today half price - nice blokes.

But I am confused, why!! the cover is secured with a cable lock all the way round so they would have cut out all the eyelits to take it off so its now useless!!

rant over!

Paivi
28-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Not useless to a homeless person.

Capo
28-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Thank your lucky star that it wasn't the bike as well

crust
28-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Not useless to a homeless person.

See, you're providing a public service for the less well off members of society, you should be proud :)

Paint your house number and street name in BIG letters on both sides of it and under that offer a reward if its seen outside anywhere else.

rac3r
28-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Paint your house number and street name in BIG letters on both sides of it and under that offer a reward if its seen outside anywhere else.

Pretty good idea that :chuckle:

He11cat
28-01-2011, 07:20 PM
In glow in the dark paint ... worked on my dustbin ! but when I had to ring to report my glow in the dark motorbike had been stolen the police thought I was messing about!!
I said you can't miss it as when its dark it glows !!... worth a try ..

littlejimmy12
28-01-2011, 07:23 PM
I am loving the paint on the cover idea. I've now gone and got several lengths of chain. If they come back they will have to literally cut the cover up into little bits. Its also staying at the girlfriends house for a couple of weeks just in case they try and nick it!

He11cat
28-01-2011, 07:43 PM
If your Girlfriends really nice you could get her to guard your bike all night :)
In suggesting this though you may get no tea for a week :)

crust
28-01-2011, 07:44 PM
In glow in the dark paint ... worked on my dustbin ! but when I had to ring to report my glow in the dark motorbike had been stolen the police thought I was messing about!!
I said you can't miss it as when its dark it glows !!... worth a try ..

When my old chum Johnny was prepping his bike for the pharoahs rally in Eygpt (surprise location, eh) he thought that painting it in glow in the dark paint would be usefull.

Several thousands of pounds worth of paint later there's one BMW with glow in the dark tank, guards, bars, frame the lot, and not just a little glow in the dark, we're talking read a book by the light of it glow in the dark.

The first night the Eygptians freaked and every night after, in the end they had to cover the bike at night.

After the rally we told him about the radioactive properties of the paint and his reproductive organs proximity to it. :)

He11cat
28-01-2011, 07:49 PM
lol I have a birth control bike :) to go with my pants .. my fluffy owl pj's and bedsocks ..

I have a glow in the dark skull and crossbone duvet as well... well thats me sorted til I am 50!

No mine is cheapo halfords stuff done in a rat fashion and also I sprayed the wheelie bin :)
It really glows but the funny thing is it can be glowing like a gud un out side and you can't photograph it!
People say ohh look and take a photo and it doesn't come out :(
I have a vampire birth control motorcycle :)