PDA

View Full Version : Calendar 2011 complete

Albie
22-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Just a thanks to all. It now seems finally that the missing ones I sent have landed although I also sent out 2 replacements which were recieved on the same day. 2 days and 5 weeks for the others.
Anyhow its done and the returned ones will be offered for resale to those that asked.
Until now I didnt actually know how much money I raised for the club but adding the extra postage and envelopes etc I reckon its around the £150 mark. Im so glad the club members support me on this as its a tedious task that I promise you all you would hate. Hours of planning ,deciding, and sorting out money, collecting them 200miles return and then the nightmare of postal system. All for free from myself and Shuffy.
Well I do it because I care about the face of UKMOC and Im an achiever and a do'er, but I have to admit its taken something out of me this year as I dont feel great lately and thats why I stepped out of the forum for a while. Im fine really so its just winter blues.

Thank you guys and now back to the grind as Arrow Mill is beckoning.

Capo
22-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Top man, Andy

Char
22-01-2011, 12:38 PM
ditto - thanks for your stirling work

uksurfer
22-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Good work Albie, missed you round here, Arrow Mill just round the corner!

Bikes and Friends mate :drunk:

Funkatronic
22-01-2011, 02:17 PM
mate your efforts are much appreciated,
its nice thing you and shuffy (and the other ppl who give up their time) have done and help contribute to making this place interesting, useful and enjoyable

no doubt well run in to each other as the weather gets better and enjoy riding the beasts as much as looking at them :-)

Gordon H
22-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Well done those chaps!! Would like to think they won't be short of a drink at t'Mill........ :drunk:

gary tompkins
22-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Nice work Albie, you and Chris always manage to raise the bar each year

As you say - Arrow Mill's not far off now.. just four short months :D

Capo
22-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Nice work Albie, you and Chris always manage to raise the bar each year

As you say - Arrow Mill's not far off now.. just four short months :D

Jesus I better get my ****e together and finish the mods.