PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from 8 Jan 2011 Meet up

Mohawk
09-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Couple of pictures from last night. Hellcat and Gremlin are missing as these were taken just before you arrived.

uksurfer
09-01-2011, 05:31 PM
looks like a good attendance, well done

Nonnie
09-01-2011, 06:02 PM
That's a great turn out. I probably live the nearest to the venue but have spent all weekend in bed totally off my trolley on antibiotics so sorry. Rod (Topolino) is away working or he would have been there and I'm sure will be involved when he finally makes it back home.
So what was the upshot of the meeting? Any more plans?

Mohawk
10-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks uksurfer, yes we were pleased with the turnout and are hoping we can keep it going

looks like a good attendance, well done

Mohawk
10-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Nonnie sorry to hear you've been unwell, I was looking forward to meeting you and Rod. We plan to meet at the same place at 7pm on Saturday 5th Feb. The pub is going to lay on sandwiches so it be great if you can make it.

That's a great turn out. I probably live the nearest to the venue but have spent all weekend in bed totally off my trolley on antibiotics so sorry. Rod (Topolino) is away working or he would have been there and I'm sure will be involved when he finally makes it back home.
So what was the upshot of the meeting? Any more plans?

Nonnie
10-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Well, as the old saying goes "people will travel miles for a decent buffet". Or is that just my saying? I don't know.
Hopefully will make one of these meetings anyway.

gremlin
10-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Couple of pictures from last night. Hellcat and Gremlin are missing as these were taken just before you arrived.

Well at least the camera will survive till next time, I'm talking for myself obviously! It will be good if we can keep it going and get a good social base before the season starts. We have a richness of places to go in the area so it will be good to sort out rideouts to them. I may not have the stamina for really long ones but I can go as far as I can. I'll have a chat with Lou at the Falcon too, she may be happy to put stuff on for us, she's a monster owner so it will be good to include her.