PDA

View Full Version : East Anglia Mtg 5th Feb 2011

Mohawk
09-01-2011, 04:22 PM
It was great to meet you all in the Duke of York pub last night, given it was such a cold night I felt we'd a really good turn out.

I said I'd post up details of the next meeting and so I've copied the info from Mark on the Ducatisti forum. The pub is planning to provided us with a free buffet so let me know as we near the time if you are coming and I'll let Mark know what food the Monster's need.

There was talk of a darts match next time so get practicing so we can beat the Ducatisti folk:chuckle:

After the success of last evening, a new date for E.A.D Social and ride-out club was agreed. Again we will be holding the meeting at the Duke of York Public House, Just off chicken Roundabout. 7pm start. A free buffet will be supplied for you all.

Although we are a Ducati group, Everyone will be welcomed with open arms. So if you ride a bike or just love the sight and sound of bikes please come along.

Thank again all for attending the first meeting last evening. I for one am looking forward to the next..

Mark E.A.D

electech7
09-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Did we set a date for next meet, was it first Sat' of month ? obviously had to much shandy as can't remember.:dunce::booze:

Grumpy
09-01-2011, 08:29 PM
I enjoyed meeting everyone last night. Plus putting a face to Kerry and yourself, Mohawk.
Sorry electech, I did'nt introduce myself, next time.
I'll try to make the 5th.As for darts, i'll give it a go!! Lets show those ducisty lot what where made off!:thumbsup:

gremlin
10-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Lovely to catch up with old friends and make some new ones hopefully. Looking forward to next meeting and hopefully plenty of rideouts etc during the summer. I'll steer well clear of dartboard, I don't fancy any more piercings!

Kerry
10-01-2011, 12:15 PM
It was great to meet you and as grumpy says it nice to put faces to random names. Looking forward to the next one and yes i will try the darts thing and maybe pool if anyone is up for that.

Kerry :ukm:

Mohawk
10-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi Steve, yes plan was for 1st Saturday of each month, I suspect as we get into Spring things will change as we'll want to be going out on the bikes together.

Some folk made suggestions for future events. Fish and Chips at the coast, Sunny evenings meet up at McDs at Beccles, Thetford & District MCC Bike Show, Fenman Bike show at Wimbotsham was mentioned and also the possibility of a ride up to Silverstone for the Ducati Track weekend, 21st/22nd May I think. Sorry if I've missed any others.

I think we all enjoyed meeting each other so much we overlooked time to get down to the planning. Plse do bring all your ideas on the 5th Feb and we'll get them posted up somewhere.

Did we set a date for next meet, was it first Sat' of month ? obviously had to much shandy as can't remember.:dunce::booze:

Mohawk
01-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi all, looking forward to meeting up again this Saturday.

Plse could anyone planning to come along add details here and I'll make sure there is enough food. If you could post up interest by say Friday afternoon that would be good.

Your ideas of events/rideouts received so far have been passed on to Mark and we can discuss these when we meet. If you can't make this meeting but would like to put forward other ideas feel free to let me have these.

Thanks, Moira

Grumpy
01-02-2011, 10:29 PM
I'll be turning up, cook lots!( just ask some around about my appetite!)

Mohawk
01-02-2011, 10:34 PM

I'll count you as two Grumpy :chuckle:

He11cat
02-02-2011, 02:36 PM
I heard your just on fizzy water . :)

electech7
02-02-2011, 07:28 PM
I'll be there with three others:booze:

Mohawk
02-02-2011, 09:02 PM
I'll be there with three others:booze:

Be great to see you all again.

Kerry
03-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Me and wayne will be there. Looking forward to the big match with darts should be a laugh.

See ya all soon

Albie
03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Anything
I'll count you as two Grumpy :chuckle:

more like 3

Nonnie
03-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Hellcat, I got something for you! Something I've kept for you since last year! I am crap at posting things. Forgive me?

Mohawk, would love to accept your kind offer, promise not to boak in the back of your car......

Mohawk
03-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Me and wayne will be there. Looking forward to the big match with darts should be a laugh.

See ya all soon

Will you be bringing your little car Kerry? As the lads left Seastar last time we met you they said they wished they'd got you to start her up so they could hear her running. Boys eh, I told them all they had to do was ask:)

Mohawk
03-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Hellcat, I got something for you! Something I've kept for you since last year! I am crap at posting things. Forgive me?

Mohawk, would love to accept your kind offer, promise not to boak in the back of your car......

You made me laugh Nonnie. See you Saturday, so glad you can make it this time.

Hellcat are you and Gremlin going to get along?

Kerry
04-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Will see what happens. Tell the boys its nothing like a ducati.

See ya later

Kerry