PDA

View Full Version : Music to my ears not a Ducati but MV

He11cat
11-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Ok not a Ducati but my little friend just showed me this and this huge grin crept across my little tipsy face lol... enjoy the noise!!! Agostini grin factor huuuuuge :drunk:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aT9Aci6Ryoc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aT9Aci6Ryoc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ohh thats so stunning...and that sound :)

Grumpy
12-12-2010, 09:34 AM
You reminded me of being on the IOM in '96 for the TT, Moto Guzzi brought over the 2 remaining V8 bikes built in the 50,s for the parade lap, the noise was amazing!
I was in Ramsey when one of the Guzzi's came past, at supposedly a leisurely rate!!

Unfortunately I couldn't find a link from the TT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdxI3faucvM&feature=related

Mick E
12-12-2010, 10:00 AM
What a fantastic sounding bike.:thumbsup:

He11cat
12-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Next door but one (also bikers) laugh when I start Hector as her plates rattle on the wall of the kitchen.. I don't think there would be any plates left if some of those in my back yard lol!

Grumpy
12-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Next door but one (also bikers) laugh when I start Hector as her plates rattle on the wall of the kitchen.. I don't think there would be any plates left if some of those in my back yard lol!

It would clear the yard of leaves:chuckle::chuckle:

bigredduke
12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Can you imagine that happening in the UK? Some officious traffic officer would immediately pull over and book Ago for riding without a helmet, no number plate, no road tax, no insurance etc et

NattyBoy
12-12-2010, 10:32 PM
New clutch plates please...lol!

Mega...

Pomp1
13-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Heard it live a couple of times. Makes your hairs stand up..

He11cat
13-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Grumpy and my back passsge of leaves as well :scratch:

str8ballin
14-12-2010, 05:17 AM
I think it's horrible if my bike sounds like that. :)

Grumpy
14-12-2010, 05:28 PM

My old neighbour at the last house was a very understanding soul,but, the sound of my duc being started at 6am when I was of to bike meet or a long run out in the summer use to really test her, to the point where one day she came round the house and said' can you push the biike down the road a couple of hundred yrds before you start it up? when you frie it up in the morning, I fall out of bed with fright!'

utopia
14-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I was at cadwell for the BSB meeting a couple of years ago and someone went round on an ex Hailwood Honda 250 (six ?).
The way that thing sounded down in the valley was awesome. I swear it ripped the air apart.
Saw Ago there many a time back in the day too, on 3 and 4 cyl MVs.

Grumpy
15-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Jim Redman rode the Honda 6 at Brands on a parade lap several years ago during a wsb round. Ear splitting, amazing sound.You could hear the bike going all the way round the full GP circuit!!