PDA

View Full Version : C'Mon the Bokke

Gutsy
28-11-2010, 08:46 PM
What a win at Twickenham yesterday! Being a lonely girls voice in amongst a sea of English supporters, we were united in trying to keep warm. I have frost bitten fingers but it was worth it to shout my team to victory. But I may say what true gentlemen there are in the rugby supporters, to turn around and shake my hand just because the bokke won. Why can't football be so civilised?

He11cat
28-11-2010, 08:53 PM
I've only been to twickers to see bands but it was an awesome stadium !! It impressed me so the atmostphere must be blinding!
Muddy men inbtight shorts .. Maybe I should watch rugby instead of footie.

Yeah football blokes ..keep away from spurs fans they are a right bunch of common oiks..
( I forgot to mention my great uncle was manager of ARsenal .. And oh look top of the league!! )

Darkness
28-11-2010, 09:18 PM
What a win at Twickenham yesterday! Being a lonely girls voice in amongst a sea of English supporters, we were united in trying to keep warm. I have frost bitten fingers but it was worth it to shout my team to victory. But I may say what true gentlemen there are in the rugby supporters, to turn around and shake my hand just because the bokke won. Why can't football be so civilised?

It gives me great joy to watch England come second.

You are not alone!

:spin::spin:

animaluk
29-11-2010, 07:38 AM
I've only been to twickers to see bands but it was an awesome stadium !! It impressed me so the atmostphere must be blinding!
Muddy men inbtight shorts .. Maybe I should watch rugby instead of footie.

Yeah football blokes ..keep away from spurs fans they are a right bunch of common oiks..
( I forgot to mention my great uncle was manager of ARsenal .. And oh look top of the league!! )

I thought you liked it up the palace not the arse

He11cat
29-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Yes I support Palace.. someone has to.
However I do keep track North Londons finest as I have a family duty to now....
and no I don't like you .. you common oik :p

Gordon H
29-11-2010, 03:44 PM
It gives me great joy to watch England come second.

I'd have been lynched if I'd said that............. :look:

Rally
29-11-2010, 08:19 PM
I'd have been lynched if I'd said that............. :look:

Same here Gordon, as my Dad played for them!

Shame we didn't repeat the Aussie game result which I watched........ ha ha. :D

Gordon H
30-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Can I just mention that my lot have won 5 out of their last 6 games................ and the defeat was against the big guys!!! (I'll fetch me coat...)

Darkness
30-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Can I just mention that my lot have won 5 out of their last 6 games................ and the defeat was against the big guys!!! (I'll fetch me coat...)

I think we are working on complacency levels in readiness for the World Cup!

Gordon H
30-11-2010, 06:09 PM
I think we are working on complacency levels in readiness for the World Cup!

We never disappoint - "Scotland" and "favourites" don't sit well together in the same sentence..... normal service will be resumed asap.....

big pete
30-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Experts at grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory!!!