PDA

View Full Version : OK, I give up.........

Gordon H
28-11-2010, 02:42 PM
No snow or ice this morning but a bracing minus 2 around 09:00 so off out for a quick run - 20miles and borderline frostbite later my enthusiasm had shrunk somewhat. :fou:

Bike washed, dried, WD'd and now safely tucked away in garage.........

Roll on spring.

Nickj
28-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Not gone above -4 here..
Tomorrow morning I'm expecting to brave relative temps, factoring in windchill factor that'll be equivalent to down to -16
LOL Not only your enthusiasm shrinks in these temps.

He11cat
28-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Heard the cold had that effect on men... so its true is it?

Gordon H
28-11-2010, 06:30 PM

Probably a good idea if I didn't comment either way.......... :look:

Nickj
28-11-2010, 06:54 PM

I figure if I was to ride over to your end of the world you'd need a very good magnifying glass or microscope hun :(

He11cat
28-11-2010, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't know about these things being a girl :)

animaluk
29-11-2010, 07:30 AM

nope you just ride with a hotwater bottle stuffed between yah boobs ;)

Nickj
29-11-2010, 11:47 AM

Worth remembering if there's any girl boy biker interactions going on in the depths of winter ;)

Char
29-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Worth remembering if there's any girl boy biker interactions going on in the depths of winter ;)

Unlikely but a girl can always dream ....

He11cat
29-11-2010, 01:09 PM
The answer is no....
My guess it would be like the same effect when they tell you when its cold not to lick metal .. ie you touch it you freeze to it!
I don't want to be on one of those "freak A&E programs .. and today we have a case of two frisky bikers who um froze together...."

Gordon H
29-11-2010, 03:46 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwww..............

Rally
29-11-2010, 08:21 PM
The answer is no....
My guess it would be like the same effect when they tell you when its cold not to lick metal .. ie you touch it you freeze to it!
I don't want to be on one of those "freak A&E programs .. and today we have a case of two frisky bikers who um froze together...."

What are you like Mel!!! Bl**dy hilarious comment that. You have put a vision in my mind and a cheeky grin on my face tonight................. :D

LouSCannon
29-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Classic!!!

bex
29-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Well having just come from A+E, I can safely say don't try that at home kids.

:running:

He11cat
29-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Knowing my luck as every sodding time I have ended up in A&E there's someone I know.. or a paramedic friend of mine... can you imagine... actually maybe not!!... oh the shame

Hey Animal .. I dare you to go outside now and lick your Chromo tank ..... that would make a funny program beats I was hoovering in the nude.... and I tripped and fell on a pineapple .... AGAIN!! Doh!

animaluk
29-11-2010, 10:46 PM
at the moment its not my tounge im worried about sticking to it ;)

Nickj
29-11-2010, 10:53 PM

You have a magnifying glass ?? ;)

bex
29-11-2010, 11:09 PM
at the moment its not my tounge im worried about sticking to it ;)

Just so you know, if I see you on Hornsey Rd any of these cold mornings and I'm shaking in my helmet, I'm probably not cold but giggling remembering this thread :chuckle:

He11cat
30-11-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm sure your thermal brown knitted big Paisley y fronts will prevent that..
May I suggest they have these excellent heat pads for your hands and feet in sports direct .. Shove one down your pants and problem solved..
On second thoughts you'd not care if you got stuck to Colin..
Infact I bet your standing outside now trying to stick to the tank as then the nurses would gave to defrost your bits for you..

Animal note to self once London hits the minus I'm riding to work comando..,

Gordon H
30-11-2010, 08:16 AM
I was only trying to point out that I'd put the bike away for the winter - didn't realise I was opening a whole can of (shrunken) worms................ :o

He11cat
30-11-2010, 10:54 AM
and ones frozen to things too... :)

Char
01-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Just so you know, if I see you on Hornsey Rd any of these cold mornings and I'm shaking in my helmet, I'm probably not cold but giggling remembering this thread :chuckle:

No helmet jokes please.....

uksurfer
01-12-2010, 09:58 AM
it was going downhill......
now its just crashed of a cliff :D

Char
01-12-2010, 10:21 AM
One day in the great forest a magical frog was walking down to a water hole. This forest was so big that the frog had never seen another animal in all his life.

By chance today a bear was chasing after a rabbit to have for dinner. The frog called for the two to stop. The frog said “Because you are the only two animals I have seen, I will grant you both three wishes… Bear, you go first.”

The bear thought for a minute, and being the male he was, said “I wish for all the bears in this forest, besides me, to be female.” For his wish, the rabbit asked for a crash helmet, and immediately put it on.

The bear was amazed at the stupidity of the rabbit, wasting his wish like that. It was the bear’s second turn for a wish. “Well, I wish that all the bears in the next forest were female as well.” Rabbit asked for a motorcycle and immediately hopped on it and gunned the engine. The bear was shocked that the rabbit was asking for these stupid things, after all, he could have asked for money and bought the motorcycle.

For the last wish the bear thought for awhile and then said, “I wish that all the bears in the world, besides me, were female.”

The rabbit grinned, gunned the engine, and said, “I wish that the bear was gay