PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday HEADHUNTER !

J.P
23-11-2010, 07:40 AM
I know you're probably still sunning yourself in the Middle East, but warm wishes from a cold UK.

Keep Riding !

Albie
23-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Best wishes from me too.

Headhunter
23-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Cheers JP and Albie!

Still here in the land of sand 'n' sun. We're enjoying our equivalent of a normal summer at the moment - thank god! Which means enjoying the bike at last!!!

p.s. Anyone want to buy me a battery and some new tyres for my b'day??? Like gold dust out here!!!

All the best.

Jon.

p.s. finally tied the knot with Naomi. Will post a pic soon.

Albie
23-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Cheers JP and Albie!

Still here in the land of sand 'n' sun. We're enjoying our equivalent of a normal summer at the moment - thank god! Which means enjoying the bike at last!!!

p.s. Anyone want to buy me a battery and some new tyres for my b'day??? Like gold dust out here!!!

All the best.

Jon.

p.s. finally tied the knot with Naomi. Will post a pic soon.

Congrats to that Jon. Why no invite for us boys then LOL:ukm:

J.P
23-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Shotgun wedding ? Or is that just so you can 'officially' stay the night at here place in Abu Dhabi ?

Headhunter
23-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Congrats to that Jon. Why no invite for us boys then LOL:ukm:

Ahh, those who know me well on here (including your goodself, of course) are more than welcome. The only caveat is.....ya gotta bring gifts (spark plugs, brake pads etc etc.)

Shotgun wedding ? Or is that just so you can 'officially' stay the night at here place in Abu Dhabi ?

I'm a classier guy than that, JP. Traditional English wedding back in September with the trimmings. Would have invited but my budget could only stretch to 45 people. Could have bought a couple of new toys!!!

J.P
23-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Yes, imagine what you could have bought for the money !