PDA

View Full Version : London fred: Speed Boat Experience £19 (normally £42)

Paivi
19-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Groupon are doing a good deal at the moment (until midnight today, i.e., Friday):

£19 instead of £42 for the Adrenaline Filled Speed Boat Experience 'The Ultimate London Adventure' on The River Thames with London RIB Voyages - Save 55%

The only way to see the Thames, leave the other slow boat tours bobbing in your wake and see more sights with more speed ...in more style!

Take in iconic sites such as Big Ben, MI5, Houses of Parliment, St. Pauls Cathedral, Tower of London, Oxo Tower, Canary Wharf and The London Eye whilst travelling at a thrilling 35 knots

Wet/cold weather sailing gear and safety equipment such as life jackets are provided for all ages

Voucher valid until 31st May 2011, 7 days a week

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/london/LondonRIB-Voyages/156811?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_45_0_0_0&utm_source=Deal_general_newsletter&utm_medium=All_Cities&utm_content=Initial_Version&utm_campaign=Varies

I just booked myself some tickets, and was thinking that why don't we do a London/SE UKMOC trip down the river... Need to book the trip by 31 Dec, so plenty of time to find a suitable spring date!

gregski
19-11-2010, 04:00 PM
just done mine :woot::woot: I went on that couple of years age as a part of the stag do it was awesome

thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Nickj
19-11-2010, 09:42 PM
You want to do the rib round sydney harbour, bit smaller and way faster