PDA

View Full Version : Clutch lever

monstark600
20-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi guys

After making a rookie mistake and leaving my disc lock on I dropped the bike and snapped the clutch lever. Does any one have a spare for 2001 dark in black hopefully. Or does anyone know what these replica ones are like on fleabay?

Many thanks

Dave

He11cat
20-10-2010, 01:45 PM
I got some black ducati lookalikeys that are adjustable on the bay .. do what they say on the tin...

They are black and just fine (til I get my shiny ones on!).

Il look later and see if I can find a link...

nothing flash but clean black and do the job.

He11cat
20-10-2010, 01:53 PM
My bike is the earlier model so different fit to yours I believe.. but type in Ducati Monster levers and there is loads and loads of different ones ... takes your pick!

Even the more experienced biker has done that so don't be hard on yourself :) I keep a spare set kicking about just incase of such things!

jimz750
20-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I bought a pair off the ebay. £59 for the pair! by m-label and they took 8 days from Hong Kong.
Full Billet Alluminium and are as good as my mates Pazzo's!
Fully adjustable.

there are cheap cheap ones for even less but the m-label ones came recommended. They probably make levers for some of the dearer companies.

Gordon H
20-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi guys

After making a rookie mistake and leaving my disc lock on I dropped the bike and snapped the clutch lever. Does any one have a spare for 2001 dark in black hopefully. Or does anyone know what these replica ones are like on fleabay?

Many thanks

Dave

I got a couple of replacement levers a couple months back from Spareshack - resonable price.

monstark600
20-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Cheers guys

Will have a look tonight and get some Sharpish, clutch lever is only long enough to be pulled with 2 fingers lol makes pulling off interesting lol. I've also got another thread about a burning smell at the moment too if anyone can offer any advice, cant believe the day I've had on the bike. Oh well!

Dave

mit
20-10-2010, 04:33 PM
I'll have an OEM one you can have for not much ££ off my 696 once my replacement levers arrive... Not sure if that will help?

NattyBoy
20-10-2010, 07:35 PM
spare set of brand new billet evoluzione adjustables here...

Gordon H
20-10-2010, 09:05 PM
spare set of brand new billet evoluzione adjustables here...

Any sign of another pair of billet reservoir covers perchance?

NattyBoy
20-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Any sign of another pair of billet reservoir covers perchance?

sorry mate no :-(