PDA

View Full Version : BMW Alpina D3

NattyBoy
15-10-2010, 07:43 PM
My 2007 Alpina D3 - number 336 of just 500 models in sparkling graphite metallic. There were only ever 9 saloons made in this colour.

51k miles with full BMW service history.

For those not in the know, this is a bespoke Alpina car built around a standard 320d. It puts out 207hp and has more torque than the new V8 M3 - yet it regularly returns 47mpg !

It has bespoke engine, suspension and interior parts including;

- Custom Alpina dash
- Hand stitched leather Alpina steering wheel and gear knob
- Neumatically adjustable seats
- Engraved Alpina plaque by rear view mirror
- Alpina classic 19" wheels with conventional tyres for better ride (BMWs have run flats)
- Alpina badged mats and runner boards
- Alpina exhaust system
- Bespoke Alpina keys
- Alpina bodykit and spoiler

Plus all other standard BMW 320 features !

I have added privacy glass and genuine BMW blackline rear light clusters and the front grill has been de chromed.

Awesome performance, great economy, cheap tax and a real drivers car - what more could you ask for ;>) !

Loads more pics if you need them

£16250

Cheers
Nat

neilbaldry
15-10-2010, 09:11 PM
what more could you ask for ;>) !

Take the nought off the end and I will take it!

rac3r
17-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Awesome looking car :cool:

NattyBoy
17-10-2010, 09:54 PM
As Neil couldnt be bothered replying to my PM to let him have it for £1625 Ive now put it on Pistonheads - lol !! - more info here;

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2176603.htm

Cheers Nat

P.S Cheers R ;>) !

neilbaldry
18-10-2010, 10:04 PM
As Neil couldnt be bothered replying to my PM to let him have it for £1625 Ive now put it on Pistonheads - lol !! - more info here;

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2176603.htm

Cheers Nat

P.S Cheers R ;>) !

Yeah, sorry about that Nat, I was off looking at an Enzo, the chap said he couldnt afford to run it and was after a blue Alfa 147, of the 1.6 Lusso variety, lucky that, as thats what I got! I expect to be in the Spotted section soon!