PDA

View Full Version : Necton Diner

neilbaldry
11-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Has anyone tried it? possible meeting place for next year?

Capo
12-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Many years ago this was a stopping place on the way to Yarmouth, I have passed it a few times lately it seems more of a truckers stop now.

neilbaldry
12-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Many years ago this was a stopping place on the way to Yarmouth, I have passed it a few times lately it seems more of a truckers stop now.

Yeah I pass it every day on to and coming from work. Nothing like a greasy full english to start a biking day though!

gremlin
17-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Have stopped there before on way to Peterborough but it's possibly a bit out of the way for anyone wanting to join up from other areas. Although if you get anyone to turn up hats off, it doesn't seem to be very sociable around here!

Mohawk
07-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi all, I guess it's quite hard trying to organise dates, venues etc to please everyone. However, it would be good to make some plans for 2011. If anyone fancies getting involved there is a get together being planned for Saturday 8th January, details below.

This is the first meeting to try to organise an East Anglian group so if you're interested either turn up or PM me if you can't make the first meet and I'll share your thoughts and get back to you.

Duke Of York Public house, Ditchingham. 8pm Saturday 8/01/11. The pub is 100yds on the b1332 off chicken roundabout, This should make it easy to get too and find. They have a large carpark at the front of the pub. This is a gravel carpark, Although it is very hard best to bring Stand cups just in case. I reckon I'll be taking the car this time.

Tea, Coffee, Wines beers and spirits will be available as well as food.

duke of york ditchingham norfolk - Google Maps

Kerry
08-12-2010, 06:04 PM
All being well would love to go. Will pm you if any thing changes. Maybe you could help me find a job Mohawk if no joy by then.

Catch ya later

Kerry :drunk: