PDA

View Full Version : Have a safe trip :)

He11cat
17-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Hope you all have a safe trip and a great time ... wish I was there :(
:booze:

scrapps
17-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Thanks HC I wish you could have made this trip. Maybe next year ? with two shiny bikes we could have dazzeled the Belgiums even better.:cool:(my bike may not have been the gay'st bike in the village ?)

He11cat
17-09-2010, 09:16 AM
lol... I will have some Kriek this weekend anyway ... not the same when drunk here though.
Keep and eye on that Stuart... no getting lost!!!.....:)

Stafford
17-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Cheers HC, with luck Stu has packed his French phone :chuckle:

scrapps
17-09-2010, 09:26 AM
I have no sat nav and only a photo copy of a map book page from 2001. I will just follow the others and hope I can keep up.
we will have a round of beers for you on saturday nite.

He11cat
17-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Make it a kriek!!!! The strawberry version of the beer is yummy as well!!

scrapps
17-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Mmm strawberry beer sounds good. Whistable bay brew a strawberry wheat beer it is very good.:booze:

Stafford
17-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Banana Bread beer is nice too, but I find these slightly sweeter drinks a bit too much for a night on the lash.
Right only 65 minutes and I'm free for the weekend, yipee!

scrapps
17-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Banana Bread beer is nice too, but I find these slightly sweeter drinks a bit too much for a night on the lash.
Right only 65 minutes and I'm free for the weekend, yipee!

Sounds intresting who makes the Banana beer of which you speak/type.:booze:

Diego
17-09-2010, 11:17 AM
have fun peeps. wish I could have made it....was planning chunnel it last minute but bike is buggered....rosso corse for me tonight!!!

have a Grimbergen or Westmalle Triple on me!!! Duvel or Leffe Blonde or perhaps Palm will do too LOL

Stafford
17-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Shame you can't make it Diego

Banana Bread beer is a Wells brew
Buy some here (http://www.shortersclub.co.uk/products/30009-wells-banana-bread-beer-500ml-pack-of-8.aspx)

Pomp1
17-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Have fun in Belgium!

He11cat
17-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Poor Diego... hope it gets sorted...

We have the Banana Bread beer at my Local Scrapps ..I can't drink it ... I had one sip was nice then I just felt sick at the smell of it ..but is popular.
We had a lovely hazelnut , coffee and choc porter on for a while as well... people where supping that down!!!

Frulee is the strawberry beer .. its bright red and perfect on a summers day/ evening so refreshing.

Ohh I could just go for a Kriek and some chips and mayo ... :( and fun company... :( and a change of scene..

You can tell us all about it when you get home.....
"what happens in Belgium stays in Belgium" ? huh!

We have ways of making you talk!!!

scrapps
17-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Its a real shame you can not come HC as I know you would provide plenty of great banter and fun.
I am sure plenty of photos and gossip will be posted when we are back :worried:

Maybe I could pop up and give you the latest gossip over a glass of banana beer :booze:

Albie
17-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the wishes HC and agree its a shame your no able to come. I as the hotel organiser am mighty proud of the efforts the UKMOC's have done this year to make it a full house.
Like I said last year book early and get in there. Next year is not so far away too start planning stuff. I also know of others who really wanted to go and I also know how you feel as I was not able to get time off for WDW.

A safe weekend with blue skies is what I pray for but the thing thats guaranteed is 32 of us will have a laugh and a few bevvies and cheer you lot left behind in Blighty.

Off to pack now and then a drive to Ashford.

walpole68
17-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the wishes HC and agree its a shame your no able to come. I as the hotel organiser am mighty proud of the efforts the UKMOC's have done this year to make it a full house.
Like I said last year book early and get in there. Next year is not so far away too start planning stuff. I also know of others who really wanted to go and I also know how you feel as I was not able to get time off for WDW.

A safe weekend with blue skies is what I pray for but the thing thats guaranteed is 32 of us will have a laugh and a few bevvies and cheer you lot left behind in Blighty.

Off to pack now and then a drive to Ashford.

Enjoy your trip mate.John

gary tompkins
17-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Just got in from work and my weekend starts now :woot:

He11cat
17-09-2010, 09:52 PM
@ Scrapps your always welcome!!! .. the pub had 45+ beers .. usually more.. and 40 whiskies ..

We have Ippo beer fest soon the Worzels are playing ... I so want to go!!!! :)
Year before last it was German Ompah band .. that was fun..

32 of you .. thats great!! ... well done!