PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the New Forest!

JerryT
08-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone,

Have just joined up as I am about to become a Ducati Owner (Hallelujah! Hallelujah! etc...)

Woo Hoo! I have just last w/e ordered a new M696ABS in Giallo Ducati and I can't wait!

Trouble is, I do have to wait: ...until October :cry:

Oh well, at least I have a really good reason to clear out the garage now!

FYI, I'm in Lymington for those who would like to know.

I look forward to talking with you and hopefully meeting up at some time...

Cheers,

Jerry

Char
08-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Howdy neighbour & welcome

Quite a bunch of us in your area - take a look at our last meet http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=38624&highlight=september

J.P
08-09-2010, 03:08 PM
A very warm welcome, you'll love the bike I'm sure. Hopefully the weather will hold out for your Autumn delivery.

Albie
08-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Yes welcome from me too and boy haven't you got a nice place to ride around. You have good members around there too.

Gordon H
08-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi Jerry - loads of us in the local area... we even let the Wiltshire lot in occasionally.....

See you around soon.....

uksurfer
08-09-2010, 07:24 PM
hi Jerry,
welcome to the club, i'm nearby in Holbury so get over that way occasionally, keep a check on the 'Hampshire' region and i'm sure we'll meet up soon!!!
cheers
martin

chris yeatman
08-09-2010, 07:53 PM
we even let the Wiltshire lot in occasionally.....

hey im part of that lot!!!!!

hi jerry
welcome to the club and we'll see u around maybe.

MrsC_772
08-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi to another Hampster!

Giallo Ducati? Are they now making them off the shelf in yellow, or have you gone for the "Ducati art"?

Fortunately this forum appears not to have succumbed to the great "are yellow ones faster than red ones" nonsense which you'll find on ducatisti!

(But of course everyone knows red ones are faster - except when I'm riding one!):spin:

chris yeatman
08-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi to another Hampster!

Giallo Ducati? Are they now making them off the shelf in yellow, or have you gone for the "Ducati art"?

Fortunately this forum appears not to have succumbed to the great "are yellow ones faster than red ones" nonsense which you'll find on ducatisti!

(But of course everyone knows red ones are faster - except when I'm riding one!):spin:

blue ones r even faster then red or yellow!!!!!

Gordon H
08-09-2010, 08:09 PM

Depends on who the rider is..........

Liz
08-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi Jerry - loads of us in the local area... we even let the Wiltshire lot in occasionally.....

hey im part of that lot!!!!!

Me too!!!

Welcome Jerry - they're a great bunch - even Gordon! :chuckle: :running:

Liz
08-09-2010, 08:14 PM

Mmm, let me think about last year Chris.............! ;)

chris yeatman
08-09-2010, 08:15 PM
they're a great bunch - even Gordon! :chuckle: :running:

with his slow red bike :chuckle: :p

Gordon H
08-09-2010, 08:17 PM
with his slow red bike :chuckle: :p

aye, you got me there......... :toilet:

uksurfer
08-09-2010, 08:20 PM
how did you lot manage to hi-jack a newbie member thread with a 'mines faster than yours.............'
:chuckle:

Gordon H
08-09-2010, 08:23 PM
how did you lot manage to hi-jack a newbie member thread with a 'mines faster than yours.............'
:chuckle:

Or in my case "my bike's slower than yours....... " :rolleyes:

JerryT
09-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi again - to answer the question about the colour: I told Andrew at Moto Rapido I would have liked a yellow one and he said that if that was what I wanted I could have a naked bike delivered from Ducati (black frame naturally, to go with the yellow) and then the yellow monster art panels etc could be fitted just before delivery. So that's what I'm doing. It means I only have the one set of panels and it is costing £100 more than standard, but it's the colour I want. So there you are. As for whether it's faster - we'll have to wait and see!

Thanks for all your kind greetings. Hope to see you around before long...

Jerry