PDA

View Full Version : Monster at the Ace for Hot Rod night

banditloon
01-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Red P reg Monster hiding in the naughty corner. I wasn't even allowed in the naughty corner as it was full up, so I had to opt for the naughty side street......

Nice to see another old Monster out and about though :D

Blufoot
02-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Did you ride home down horn lane and past acton police station?

banditloon
02-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Did you ride home down horn lane and past acton police station?

Wasnae me, I went home via the A40 from Hanger Lane.

Blufoot
02-09-2010, 04:38 PM
in that case it must have been the one you saw!

my 749 was parked on the pavement in acton and as acton is so so dodgy when i heard a duke engine i was straight out onto my mates balcony to check if mine was moving but it wasnt, it was a red monster with 'open clutch jingle'

Gordon H
02-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Nice to see another old Monster out and about though :D

My 900 is out most nights while this weather lasts......... the darkness looms so I'm making the most of it......

Trouble is evening riding involves high levels of bug splat...... yeugh :thumbsdown:

banditloon
02-09-2010, 09:11 PM
in that case it must have been the one you saw!

my 749 was parked on the pavement in acton and as acton is so so dodgy when i heard a duke engine i was straight out onto my mates balcony to check if mine was moving but it wasnt, it was a red monster with 'open clutch jingle'

If your ears weren't bleeding, it wasn't mine ;)

banditloon
02-09-2010, 09:13 PM
My 900 is out most nights while this weather lasts......... the darkness looms so I'm making the most of it......

Trouble is evening riding involves high levels of bug splat...... yeugh :thumbsdown:

I seem to be collecting large stones that break the front mud guard instead of bugs... Maybe I should stop green laning on the Monster ;)

The past few nights have been nice thought :thumbsup:

Saint aka ML
02-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I did about 400 miles today of just going going gone.

I could say that my bike is a 1993 monster 900 but it is not. 6 speed IE bottom end married with carburated 94mm high comp pistons and heads. All on stock carbs for now.