PDA

View Full Version : Kent monthly meet 12th Sept

alan c
01-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Just thought i would post up next meet date. Nells cafe for Breakfast ok with everyone ?
i am away the week before so would be good to catch up before the mob trip :yoparty:

If anybody fancies ride after breakfast feel free to arrange.

Cheers

alan

Albie
01-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Possibly mate. Im working that weekend and going to see muse on saturday night. Im hoping to get to the Southborough event do next sunday so any takers please come along as I missed Groombridge.

I may be able to meet for a brekkie.

steeevvvooo
01-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Should be around for brecky, but play footy now on Sunday afternoons so might have to miss the ride unless it's a shortish one (or planned then I can detour off along the way)

Either way, don't plan the ride around me, but most likely just breaky...

Gadget
01-09-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm working again.
Maybe next month.

gary tompkins
01-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Nells ok for me and a ride too if weather is ok

MilesB
06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Im hoping to get to the Southborough event do next sunday so any takers please come along as I missed Groombridge.
What Southborough event ?

As the owner of 2 Italian bikes, I was a bit gutted at not blagging my way into Groombridge this time.

Miles

Albie
06-09-2010, 10:30 PM
What Southborough event ?

As the owner of 2 Italian bikes, I was a bit gutted at not blagging my way into Groombridge this time.

Miles

I expected to see you there tbh. There were a few Moto's there too . I guess I should have pm'd you but I never pm'd anyone as I thought most would have seen the thread.

gary tompkins
06-09-2010, 11:25 PM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=38396

bex
07-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Maybe I'll come too, nothing like a bit of UKMOC breakfast whoring around.... only 30 miles, thats nothing compared to going all the way to Salisbury to see that 'orrible Hampshire lot :rolleyes:

J.P
07-09-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm free too. 10 am I take it ?

BigOz
07-09-2010, 09:25 AM
I should be free, I'll see you there.

Andy

Stuart42
07-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Maybe I'll come too, nothing like a bit of UKMOC breakfast whoring around.... only 30 miles, thats nothing compared to going all the way to Salisbury to see that 'orrible Hampshire lot :rolleyes:

Well thats charming.

See you box hill about 3pm on the 17th.

Cheers
Stuart

gary tompkins
07-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Be nice to see you Bex

Are you ok for directions?

Shuffy
07-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Hopefully should be there Sunday too (sick baby permitting).

bex
07-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Well thats charming.

See you box hill about 3pm on the 17th.

Cheers
Stuart

awwwwwww you know I didn't mean it!! :biggrin:

MilesB
08-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Possibly mate. Im working that weekend and going to see muse on saturday night. Im hoping to get to the Southborough event do next sunday so any takers please come along as I missed Groombridge.

Ahh - geographical and temporal confusion on my part :dunce:. According to the link Gary posted, Groombridge is at Southborough...
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=38396
Last time I looked, they were different places many miles apart, and Albies post suggested that they were different event's.

I expected to see you there tbh. There were a few Moto's there too . I guess I should have pm'd you but I never pm'd anyone as I thought most would have seen the thread.
I knew about the Groombridge event, but on the 4th we were on our way back from a week at the Manx Grand Prix - which was fabulous.

Probably won't make brekkie this week, although I will be out and about, as the Guzzi needs more running in, and I'm meeting up with the Guzzi club for Sunday lunch - very civilised!

Miles

Gordon H
08-09-2010, 12:37 PM

Hang on - the 'orrible bit was the Wiltshires - Hampshires are nice, cuddly, fluffy types........

gary tompkins
08-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Ahh - geographical and temporal confusion on my part :dunce:. According to the link Gary posted, Groombridge is at Southborough...

Last time I looked, they were different places many miles apart, and Albies post suggested that they were different event's.

I knew about the Groombridge event, but on the 4th we were on our way back from a week at the Manx Grand Prix - which was fabulous.

Probably won't make brekkie this week, although I will be out and about, as the Guzzi needs more running in, and I'm meeting up with the Guzzi club for Sunday lunch - very civilised!

Miles

Nope..

The link I posted was the thread for the Southborough event on 5th Sept, which was held at Honnington Farm in Southborough

The club got the invite at Groombridge Park in August http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=38130

Both held near Tunbridge Wells but two different events

ladybird
08-09-2010, 07:57 PM
If it's raining I'm staying in bed :)

MilesB
08-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Nope..

The link I posted was the thread for the Southborough event on 5th Sept, which was held at Honnington Farm in Southborough

The club got the invite at Groombridge Park in August http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=38130

Both held near Tunbridge Wells but two different events
Note to self - read threads properly :twak:
Ho Hum

Miles

steeevvvooo
11-09-2010, 09:34 PM
10am at Nell's is it then?

steeevvvooo
12-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Gorgeous day down here... what's happening then ladies and gents?

Gordon H
12-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Gorgeous day down here... what's happening then ladies and gents?

Dunno what the rest of the Hants / Wilts lot are up to but it's a great morning so I'm off out too..... (I think there is a lot of bag packing / bike servicing prior to the Belgium run)

Have a good one - unfortunately Kent is a bit of a hike from here!!

Rally
12-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Hang on - the 'orrible bit was the Wiltshires - Hampshires are nice, cuddly, fluffy types........

Hang on there, there's nout wrong with us Wiltshire lot, it's the water that does it! :p

Gorgeous day here, heading South later on on the bike to test the bag out. Nothing like last minute checks eh....:D

Gordon H
12-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Hang on there, there's nout wrong with us Wiltshire lot, it's the water that does it! :p

Gorgeous day here, heading South later on on the bike to test the bag out. Nothing like last minute checks eh....:D

Aye, literally just going out now - too good a day to miss. Gonna be few and far between over the next few months.

BigOz
12-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Good to see everyone, just got home after I went for a bit of a ride followng breakfast.

Andy

Char
12-09-2010, 05:22 PM

Hope you enjoyed your trip south, :D

Rally
12-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Hope you enjoyed your trip south, :D

Very much so, I had another breaky at the Hilltop Cafe. Mmmmm :D

J.P
12-09-2010, 07:08 PM
So at Nell's for Breakfast from Kent were,

J.P
Gary T
Alan C
Big Oz
Shuffy
Albie
Stevoo & Shelly

Good to see everyone again, and for those going to Belgium, see you then.

Gordon H
12-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Very much so, I had another breaky at the Hilltop Cafe. Mmmmm :D

Ach, ye should have said - I was out that way this morning....

gary tompkins
12-09-2010, 09:50 PM
If it's raining I'm staying in bed :)

It wasn't raining so did you oversleep?

alan c
12-09-2010, 09:55 PM
No she was baking Monster biscuits :thumbsup:

Albie
12-09-2010, 11:09 PM
No she was baking Monster biscuits :thumbsup:

Or packing spare parts for the use of.......:thumbsup: