PDA

View Full Version : Biker Barbeque at The Falcon

gremlin
30-08-2010, 09:10 PM
My friend Lou is holding a bikers barby at the Falcon Pulham Market next Sunday. She's a Monster owner so would be nice to get a good showing from the club. Think there will be piglet racing and sheep shearing as well for entertainment.

Nickj
30-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Rosie usually just tolerates me showing her posts here but her ears pricked up at this one ... she asked what sort of sheep are they and what do they do with the fleeces afterwards??
I'd be tempted by a good blast but I'm stuck working the day :(

gremlin
31-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Not sure about the sheep shearing at all, the piglet racing last time was between those little toy ones that walk across the floor! I'm guessing health and wafty etc wouldn't allow proper piglets! I'll have to get the low down and post the details. Last do was good though.

Capo
31-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Oh I thought the winner got eaten

Grumpy
31-08-2010, 06:24 PM
sheep shearing as well for entertainment.

Does that mean Mr G will have a hair cut whilst he's there!:D:D

gremlin
01-09-2010, 08:41 AM
I wish baaaa! I did wonder if it was going to be a mass trim up for the local oiks but I doubt it somehow, I think they think they'll go all feak and weeble if they get a hair cut! Last time I spent an evening thinking up suitable names for the runners in the piglet races, well some of an evening, the funniest thing was watching hairy ar$ed roughty toughty bikers bidding to take one home at the end! Bless them. Capo I'd have thought the last one would end up as hog roast, bit of an incentive to get a move on! Would probably be a bit tough though, all the stress and running about! These certainly would be a bit off, all fur fabric and plastic.