PDA

View Full Version : hello all from your NI rep!!!

ricky
25-08-2010, 04:04 PM
just a quick shout to say that im still alive and abusing the roads of ireland on my monster:yoparty::yoparty:

unfortunatly im hardly ever on here anymore as im addicted to facebook and any spare computer minutes will be used up adding more pics or tellin people im goin out to the shops.... (add me if you want but let me know ur from the club as im very choosy over my friends!!:look: its RICKY WHITE look out for a pic of me and a cheap alcohol sign!)
any new NI members please send me message so i can welcome you into the club...

And to the guys who do know me on here already..... HI..i hope its been as sensible as ever on here??!!! :woot:

anyone comin over to ireland ANYTIME make sure ya give me a shout, ive met loads of monster riders over here lately but only a few want to meet up etc...
im a member of GRIMREAPERS MCC and big into my rallys so always have the ukmoc patch flyin on my waistcoat!!:D in fact a few people have asked wat it meant so im spreading the word!

keep er lit guys ill try and get on here more and mayb a trip across the pond sometime soon aswell!!!

Nickj
25-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey its yer wee man Ricky!!
Thought you'd been out in the rain once too often and shrunk so's you couldn't reach the keyboard. Nice to hear your still alive and keeping the flag flying ;)