PDA

View Full Version : Test Ride in London

damo
13-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Where do you guys go for Ducati test rides in London?
Was thinking of Metropolis because they're central and big but read some daft things about them (charging for the rides, cancelling rides if it's a bit humid or whatnot, etc)..

J.P
13-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Ducati test rides at Metropolis have always been fine with me but you'll need to book ahead. You can't deal with anyone other than Damiano there, as it's not really a team spirit place, no one really helps otherwise.
The only problem there is that it's right in the centre of two and a two hour test ride still leaves you stuck in London somewhere !

Funkatronic
13-08-2010, 01:58 PM
take a spin out to Ducati Aylesbury on your 620, its a nice ride there and back and there are better roads out that way to really see what the bikes can do

not sure if they charge also tho

Funkatronic
13-08-2010, 01:59 PM
do book ahead though too

gregski
13-08-2010, 03:40 PM
good luck with a Metropilis I try to book a test ride on new multistrada 1200 couple of weeks ago and they are fully booked few months ahead:thumbsdown:
instead I went to my local Honda garage and took a new VFR AUTOMATICK for a spin
very nice bike but it's not a monster ;)

damo
13-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys!
Thinking of testing a Monster/Hypermotard 1100 so hopefully they won't be as demanded as the all new Multistrada.

slob
13-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Just got an email form Ducati the other day, saying Multi sales where way beyond their predicted targets but they still hoped to be able to fulfil new orders within a couple of months.