PDA

View Full Version : Old Crew Rideout

StuartJames
08-08-2010, 08:34 PM
After a summer with many of us out of action through injury, bike repairs or being out of the country, the old crew finally got together again for a rideout through the twisty Essex b-roads. Turned out to be a perfect riding day and I'm feeling a little red around the neck now.

Bumped into a few friends along the way, QBA at Aces Cafe and Paul (with Jap biker friends) in Finchingfield. Yan, you work way too hard, we're just going to kidnap you for the day next time we head out! LOL! Hopefully you guys can make it with us the next time! And so much for taking it easy because you were injured Genny!! Even recovering from an injury and a passenger on the back, you still managed to take those corners like Pedrosa :)

A lot of police presence on the roads, so it was a good job we stuck to the speed limits all day as we ambled our way towards the coast ;) Great rolling roads Diego, we'll have to keep that map around and explore a few more routes next time!

Until next time...

Diego
09-08-2010, 09:32 AM
awesome ride fellas. good to see you again!!! all was picture perfect, great company, high twisty count and sunny weather.

on the way back just after fish and chips.....did you notice the jap weekend warriors losing the plot as I overtook em? LOL what a bunch of w a n k e r s!!!! As if undertaking me afterwards is going to help the situation.

All in all an excellent day had by all. Love the sound of the tires cornering at angles!!!

Qba
09-08-2010, 10:44 AM
You're baaad! :)

StuartJames
09-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Next time, slow down and move to the left so they can Man Up and "overtake" ;)

yantheman
09-08-2010, 07:17 PM
oh man! what did I miss? so wanted to go but I had to start working at 2pm and couldn't have made it back to work on time...

Now now, I can always ride during the week, Mon or Tues... any taker? :chuckle: