PDA

View Full Version : Where are we?

benson
08-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Benson Mand Nonnie and Thuli and Justine are all having an escape in Shropshire in a log cabin. Puddinghead had a part weekend pass but is now at home with P Diddy. Firepits and pizza ovens and Shiraz. I thank you. We did however forget our bikes! Hurrah!!!

BluprintZ
08-08-2010, 09:42 PM
I didn't understand a feckin' word of all that!
I'm thinking that it is in secret code, that only the strong female members of the class of "2002" have the gift of deciphering....or i could just be making it all up and having a mid-life fantasy period!

G ; ) :mand:.

Nickj
08-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Sounds like the shiraz speaking there BlueprintZ :chuckle:

Kato
08-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Carefull there George that sort of fantasy will only get you into trouble ......:mand::chuckle:

gary tompkins
08-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Firepits and pizza ovens eh?

Sounds like code to me ;)

Snips
09-08-2010, 06:44 AM
OK, here's how I decode this message:

'escaped' - involuntarily confined

'log cabin' - some kind of care institution

'fire-pit' - kitchen sink, don't even think about it

'pizza oven' - just because you only ever put 'pizza' in an 'oven', doesn't make it a 'pizza oven'

'Shiraz' - medication + any available alcohol

'Forgot our bikes' - they've been confiscated

Have fun ladies! I'll look out for the 'women on rampage' stories in the Shropshire local news pages.

BluprintZ
09-08-2010, 07:46 AM
It's that Benson and Nonnie, they lurk in the background of the forum, they make an appearance now`n then, just to let us know they are still there....watching...waiting!

Then they go and start a thread, recruiting the other strong minded female members into their secret world of mayhem, that they know will kindle curiosity in our furtile (futile?) minds!

I know nowt lads but believe me, there's trouble a brewin' from that lot, you mark my words!
Be afraid!!

G ; ) :eyepopping:.

benson
09-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Well we survived - actually all of you were right in a way - we have found a fantastic little place in the hills near Ludlow - which has a fire pit and a proper earthenware home made pizza over and we went away for the weekend - we should have taken our bikes but it was toooooooo wet to contemplate a long journey and we couldn't have carried the shiraz safely so we went in cars and had a fab time doing little else than eating and drinking and setting fire to things...Hurrah!

No doubt there will be tales to follow and possibly some pictures but want a great place to explore the area from and the owner is bike firendly and lovely to boot!

Hurrah and Snips, oh how right most of your post was.....:cens::cens::cens:

Mand
11-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Tempting to go on bikes. Not tempting to park on that gravel drive. :chuckle: They would have been tears from me.

benson
11-08-2010, 07:17 AM
And me - I would have walked the two miles from Ludlow I tell you!!!!!

Mand
11-08-2010, 07:46 AM
And me - I would have walked the two miles from Ludlow I tell you!!!!!

without pavement too! :chuckle:

benson
11-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Without shoes, pavement but not wine!!!

samieb
11-08-2010, 09:34 AM
A great place Ludlow, used to go canoeing there sometimes with a load of school mates and finish off near Ironbridge for the weekend. What a good laugh, just a pity it was many moons ago..

Antway sounds like a good time was had by all..