PDA

View Full Version : 750 replacement cans - which should I dream about?

benson
31-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Hello peeps - as some of you might know I have put a deposit on Smallpaws' R reg M750 and am planning the first presents for the new baby, which I believe for safety reasons ought to be cans.

My Hyper has the obligatory termis. My M900 has Remus DP exhausts and spaghetti headers. My old M600 (bless - the first monster I ever owned) had high level carbon exhausts made by a company whose name I can't remember bought from Spareshack when it was run out of the back of Stu's garden shed...

So - what have you got? :eyepopping:

What ought I to dream about? :biggrin:

The bike has a tail chop, small indicators on the front and rear, its silver and I think from the pics (which are on the for sale section if you want a look...) it's pretty much standard so the canvas is blank! :dizzy:

Help me out here chums - a girl can only dream!

I think I am going to start a list of things to buy. At least with a wet clutch the cover isn't going to be an option!!!:biggrin:

Blah blah
02-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Low level carbon fibre Microns, quiet when needed and fruity at all other times (just like I've got on mine)

Paranoid Dave
02-08-2010, 08:11 PM
As it's had a tail chop, don't get high levels unless they are short ones or you'll turn into the wheelbarrow stylee. I'd leave the carbon off it as its such a pretty silver original look, go for brushed finished low level.

benson
02-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks both - I'm thinking brushed low levels - will investigate the microns - I still can't remember the name of what I used to have on Scarlett (my m600) - old age I tell you!

Ooooh I'm excited! The silver is understated indeed from the pics so perhaps this could be the start of my subtle phase???

No - I doubt it too.....:eek:

JMo
02-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Get the Road Racing under-engine cans - they make the bike look awesome combined with a tail chop - very minimalist...

J x

benson
02-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Nooooo - that sounds badly expensive Jen - how much how much? Sell a kidney???

JMo
02-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Nooooo - that sounds badly expensive Jen - how much how much? Sell a kidney???

Drink less and you'll only need one x

And the money you'll save, pays for the exhausts anyway - bingo!

J x

Nickj
02-08-2010, 10:54 PM
?2 but I'm not sure which order I pulled them down in

sooo errrrr a bit of a random 2 there!!

benson
03-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Nickj - what on earth does that mean?

Paranoid Dave
03-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Wasn't Sil Motor Cans by any chance

BluprintZ
03-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Ex-Box, deffinately Ex-Box!

G ; ) :biggrin:.

Mand
03-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Buy Silver leathers to match your bike........... :)

benson
03-08-2010, 01:57 PM
:biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:Dave - yes you're right - Sils!!! I loved them - hideously loud and fab!!!

XBAX - now that's what I call funky!

Silver leathers Mand - how fooliish do yuou think I am?

OK, I'm on EBay already......But actually I have a very large roll of bacofoil so might just make my own!!!

Nickj
03-08-2010, 07:56 PM
So - what have you got? :eyepopping:

Cored standard pipes, they look oh so innocent until you fire up the motor. Then you feel them as much as hear them

What ought I to dream about? :biggrin:

As long as it's loud enough to wake you up it's good

Nickj
03-08-2010, 07:57 PM
OK, I'm on EBay already......But actually I have a very large roll of bacofoil so might just make my own!!!

foil up the helmet too ... keeps the aliens from getting into your head :freak:

benson
03-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Too late for that Nick..... So - Who cored your pipes???

Sorry - that sounds bad.....