PETE.AKO
27-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Hi all just how much fun can you have with 62BHP
Hear are one or two pictures from the track sessions at 1000 Bikes

chris.p
27-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi all just how much fun can you have with 62BHP
Hear are one or two pictures from the track sessions at 1000 Bikes

Ever thought of racing in the DesmoDue series???

Chris.

PETE.AKO
28-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Ever thought of racing in the DesmoDue series???

Chris.
Hi Chris i use to race a 350LC years ago that was good fun :mand:The bike was also on the road!! in three years of racing i only came of twice luckily?? we were a mad bunch!But sadly ran out of money:mad: and i haven't the money to go and play.:worried:
But i must say the 750Ducati is just as much fun as the yam was i like to work
at getting the best out the Duke my bike has been slightly ?tweaked with Remus cans Dyno jetted, air box cut & KN filter, on the dyno at 6200rpm
62BHP 50torque all that and still keeps 50mpg
Thanks pete

chris.p
28-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi Chris i use to race a 350LC years ago that was good fun :mand:The bike was also on the road!! in three years of racing i only came of twice luckily?? we were a mad bunch!But sadly ran out of money:mad: and i haven't the money to go and play.:worried:
But i must say the 750Ducati is just as much fun as the yam was i like to work
at getting the best out the Duke my bike has been slightly ?tweaked with Remus cans Dyno jetted, air box cut & KN filter, on the dyno at 6200rpm
62BHP 50torque all that and still keeps 50mpg
Thanks pete

as it is a 750 it would not be eligable for the DD series, but Nogs on the http://www.ducatisti.co.uk/ forum runs a series that would also include your bike I think, drop in there and look him up, cheap racing as well.

Chris.