PDA

View Full Version : MOB trip 2010 Itinery plans

Albie
13-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Hi guys. I didnt want to a new post , but as there are lot of us and three groups of travel being used I want to make sure if we are all happy and know what the plans are and if we are or not meeting up for lunch with MOB as Jans has asked us so he can book the boat diner.
The evening meal could also be on this thread but later on. Flemish stew is the favourite BTW.

Right there are 2 groups.
Group 1
Eurotunnel leaving at 08.50 to Calais from folkstone
This group may or may not meet for lunch as they may do some sights on way down

Group 2
Norfolk Line from Dover to Dunkurque
This group plans unknown

What I think is that each group needs a leader/rep to decide what they wish to do to either meet with MOB at a time for lunch and a visit to a interesting site before the hotel.

The MOB have offered to meet us but please if they dont have to say now so they know how many too book for lunch. They go out of there way for us so make sure we know what we want to do.

I think group 1 is already got plans outlined for for sites so if you dont want that either change travel or wait for groups 2 or 3.

I hope this makes sense so please get in the right groups and talk through your plans with each other for MOB to pick up this thread and help us enjoy the day.

Thanks
Albs

Stafford
14-07-2010, 07:27 AM
It would be handy to actually know what group 1 have planned in case others may wish to join up Albs.

Also the names in the actual groups might be handy, I thought most ferry users were on the P and O run. Times of arrival to see if meeting up for lunch etc at the barge is doable. Oh and the address of the barge.

J.P
14-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Right there are 3 groups.

Group 1
Eurotunnel leaving at 08.50 Sat. to Calais from folkstone
Going to visit a coulple of war sites along the way, not decided yet. Not meeting the Belgian's and making our own way for lunch and to the Hotel.
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Shuffy - twat nav backup.
Alan C - chuckel nav
Slob / Thuli - Presidential nav.

Group 2
P & O leaving Folkstone to Calais
This group plans unknown

Group 3
This group plans unknown

Stafford
14-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Right there are 4 groups.

Group 1
Eurotunnel leaving at 08.50 Sat. to Calais from Folkstone
Going to visit a couple of war sites along the way, not decided yet. Not meeting the Belgian's and making our own way for lunch and to the Hotel.
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2
This group plans unknown

Group 3
This group plans unknown

Group 4
P & O Leaving From Dover to Calais dep 8.30 arr 11.00
Possibly Vimy Ridge or V2 site probably doing our own thing for lunch.
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford

LouSCannon
14-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Right there are 5 groups.

Group 1
Going to visit a couple of war sites along the way, not decided yet. Not meeting the Belgian's and making our own way for lunch and to the Hotel.
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2
This group plans unknown

Group 3
This group plans unknown

Group 4
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford

Group 5 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Eurotunnel leaving around 8-10ish (depending on breakfast) Sat to Calais from Folkstone
Looking to arrive in hotel in Belgium mid to late afternoonish depending on lunch. Taking scenic route down. Own thing for lunch.
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

scrapps
14-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Right there are 5 groups.

Group 1
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2
This group plans unknown

Group 3
This group plans unknown

Group 4
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather

Group 5 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Eurotunnel leaving around 8-10ish (depending on breakfast) Sat to Calais from Folkstone
Looking to arrive in hotel in Belgium mid to late afternoonish depending on lunch. Taking scenic route down. Own thing for lunch.
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

I am in group 4 p&0 dover calais and would like to meet up for lunch with others on the boat.

gary tompkins
14-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Albie,

I think the group 3 you are referring to is just me?

My crossing leaves Dover at 10am, so I'll be arriving in Dunkirk at about midday. If you let me know where and when you are planning to meet for lunch I'll try to make it, but chances are I'll be too late and have to meet you at the hotel. I do have the option to take earlier 8am crossing with Norfolk line, which will get me into Dunkirk by 10am.

Full details of my crossing times here... http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=37465

As I've said before I have SatNav so happy to make my own way

gary tompkins
14-07-2010, 02:14 PM
Group 1
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2
This group plans unknown

Group 3
GT - group plans (see post #7)

Group 4
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather

Group 5 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

Capo
14-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Albie, Ill be making my own way over with the trailer, using the chunnel departing around 10ish on Saturday.

Albie
14-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Albie, Ill be making my own way over with the trailer, using the chunnel departing around 10ish on Saturday.

Yep thats no problem at all.

I also think that I have got a group wrong and no ones doing Group 2. I just read back through the threads and No ones put on from where so thats where I got it wrong.

Groups need to be re edited to 4 groups if at all possible to keep it simple again.

Not sure what group to go in as yet.

Group 1
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2

Group 3
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather

Group 4 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

rollo22
18-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Bump for the add ons

bex
18-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Group 1
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2

Group 3
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather
Becs

Group 4 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

DaffyDuc
18-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Group 1
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2

Group 3
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather
Becs

Group 4 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

Group 5 - Not really a group.
Me and Mel will already be over there so will meet at hotel.
Will let you know about lunch as may book Friday night in Hotel as well depends where we will be at the time.

Char
18-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Group 1
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2

Group 3
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather
Becs
Char

Group 4 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

Will let you know about lunch as may book Friday night in Hotel as well depends where we will be at the time.

Albie
18-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Group 1
J.P - Sat Nav leader
Alan C - chuckel nav

Group 2

Group 3
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather
Becs
Char

Albie and Caroline and will try and have lunch with belgiums

Group 4 - Northerners
B&B Friday night
Buzzbomb + 1
LouSCannon + Natalie

Albie
21-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Can I ask of these groups who would like to have a lunchtime meal with the belgiums if they meet us or if they dont we can still try and go to Diksmuide and also visit a war site.

Please split the group to those who will or wont.
Group 2

Group 3
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather
Becs
Char
Hari
Rjbex

gary tompkins
21-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Albie,

As said before I'm happy to meet for lunch somewhere, but depends when and where. My Norfolk Line crossing isn't until 10am - docking at midday.

I could take an earlier crossing at 8am, which gets me into Dunkirk at 10am, but it's difficuly to revise plans without details from the Belgians. Failing that I'll see you all at the hotel later.

Grumpy
21-08-2010, 08:59 PM
At the moment the following have confirmed that we will be heading for Vimy Ridge:
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford

The plan is to zip down the motorway to Vimy Ridge, have lunch in the area, visit the war memorial, then head on to the hotel using a cross country route. We are hoping to arrive at the hotel at approx 6pm.

Any one else interested please add your name to the list.
I'll post a route in the next couple of days.

Albie
21-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Albie,

As said before I'm happy to meet for lunch somewhere, but depends when and where. My Norfolk Line crossing isn't until 10am - docking at midday.

I could take an earlier crossing at 8am, which gets me into Dunkirk at 10am, but it's difficuly to revise plans without details from the Belgians. Failing that I'll see you all at the hotel later.

No worries GT. I have pm'd jans and sven to find out their plans. I have also said if they dont want to meet us Im happy to find my way to diksmuide to boat dependant on numbers we could pre-arrange a time and numbers for lunch and then find some trenches or ww2 interest sites.

Grumpy
21-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Update:

At the moment the following have confirmed that we will be heading for Vimy Ridge:
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
Char.

Could anyone else interested in joining in please add their name to the list. Ta!

Grumpy
21-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Just a thought, I would suggest to make everything easier for Group 3 to meet up, that we meet at the docks, in the que for the ferry. Generally the ferry companies put any bikes travelling with them in the same loading lane, which would make life simpler
Those confirmed with P&O are as follows:

Group 3

Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
UKSurfer
Chris Yeatman
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
scrapps-Heather
Becs
Char
Hari
Rjbex

uksurfer
21-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Update:

Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
Char
hari
uksurfer

Could anyone else interested in joining in please add their name to the list. Ta!

bex
21-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Update:

Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
Char
hari
uksurfer
bex

chris yeatman
22-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
Char
hari
uksurfer
bex
chris yeatman

Albie
23-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I have a pm from Jan regarding meet up. I have told them about the different groups doing this and that and having spoken to Jim ( Grumpy ) I want to let those who have joined on that group if they want to be toured in sedately and have some trenches and a great meal with them and us then join us. Please dont feel pressured into tagging on a group that has no fears about touring in europe if its your first time. Its dead easy over there but being a big group can be a bit strange.

So there is another option.

Heres the replie I had

Hello Albie,

I've taken a day off on friday and kept saturday free, Same for Cornelis and Tom
We were planning to come down to the tunnel and make reservations in the boat at Diksmuide.

If you could let us know when you arrive in Calais and haw many you will be, we'll wait at the petrol station where we met last year (exit of the tunnel) and make reservations at the boat in Diksmuide.
The tranches are about 10minutes from the boat / restaurant.
More info about the trenches here:

http://www.trabel.com/diksmuide/diksmuide-trench.htm

Sven is organising the restaurant, he will receive the menu today and will post the possibilities later this week on the forum (also send this info to Alan)

See you in a few weeks,

Jan,

Rally
23-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Those trenches look really interesting. I'm really looking forward to seeing them, but that is going to be a very heart wrenching place for sure. :(

Albie
23-08-2010, 08:38 PM
They always are. Hard to take in at times and they make you think how lucky we are. Looking forward to seeing them in the reality of daylight. Im going there and not Vimy Ridge and will eat on the boat with the belgians

Liz
23-08-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm happy to continue on the Vimy Ridge trip (thanks Grumpy for organising), which is a bit further. Only ever ridden pillion abroad (or passenger in car or 'crew' on yacht!) so looking forward to some miles of my own in Europe! :)

Rally
23-08-2010, 08:45 PM
They always are. Hard to take in at times and they make you think how lucky we are. Looking forward to seeing them in the reality of daylight. Im going there and not Vimy Ridge and will eat on the boat with the belgians

Albs,
Not knowing the area as having not been before, I thought Vimy Ridge was also trenches? It seems to me now that that may not be the case. I would like to see these trenches though, so is it a case we can do both or is there not enough time?

Albie
23-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Albs,
Not knowing the area as having not been before, I thought Vimy Ridge was also trenches? It seems to me now that that may not be the case. I would like to see these trenches though, so is it a case we can do both or is there not enough time?

There are trenches all over. Please dont worry which group you choose. Just remember Grumpy is not a slow rider and you will have to keep up. :chuckle:

We ate at Diksmuide last year but never looked around the monument either so I am intending to try and do monument and the local trenches. Then about 1 hour and a bit run to Buggenhout.

gary tompkins
23-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Albie, I fancy lunch at Diksmuide and the trenches too if there's time

What sort of timetable are we looking at? I will probably have to swap to earlier 8am ferry to make it in time, and it should get me to Dunkirk at 10am.

alan c
24-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Sorry Albie, i do not think we will meet you for lunch (Group one), we are going past Ypres to Sanctuary wood museum and trenches, we will go straight to the Hotel after visit and lunch.

J.P
24-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Alan, you forgot to say, "So that we can start on the Cherry Beer early"...

alan c
24-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Cherry Beer, how very dare you :gay: thats that shufy bloke :ymca:

Grumpy
24-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Albs,

Vimy Ridge is a mix of trenches and tunnels, plus the impressive Canadian war memorial, as to visiting both, this would be possible if one of the sites is visited on the way to the hotel and one on the way back. Due to times of ferries I would suggest if anyone wishes to visit both, the Belgum trenches should be visited on the way back to Calais on monday.

I've attached some info on Vimy Ridge.

http://www.ww1battlefields.co.uk/others/vimy.html

Grumpy
24-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Just remember Grumpy is not a slow rider and you will have to keep up. :chuckle:

Just to let those interested in visiting Vimy Ridge, the pace will be sedate as this would only be fair on those who have never traveled in europe or who enjoy taking in the country side.The idea of the weekend is to enjoy the rally, the countryside, food and company, plus the odd beer or 10!! ( let me at the kwack!:thumbsup:)

uksurfer
24-08-2010, 06:32 PM
well they both look good, not sure which one to go to now!!!
Sedate pace will suit me as i'd like to take in the scenery.........:thumbsup:

Albie
24-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry Albie, i do not think we will meet you for lunch (Group one), we are going past Ypres to Sanctuary wood museum and trenches, we will go straight to the Hotel after visit and lunch.
I know what group 1 is doing Alan, as was posted with full details
Just to let those interested in visiting Vimy Ridge, the pace will be sedate as this would only be fair on those who have never traveled in europe or who enjoy taking in the country side.The idea of the weekend is to enjoy the rally, the countryside, food and company, plus the odd beer or 10!! ( let me at the kwack!:thumbsup:)

Ok I will tell the belgian's that not to worry then as wont be worth them organising a meal at Diksmuide. I will wait until Scrapps gets back before I add my name. I have no doubt Jan would still come along to Vimy but its out of my hands now.

J.P
24-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Belgian's not Belgium's. Who do you think you are, me ?

Albie
24-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Belgian's not Belgium's. Who do you think you are, me ?

OOP's sorry teacher.:dunce::dunce::chuckle::chuckle:

alan c
24-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Albie, i am sure the Belgians (JP) will not mind we will meet them in the evening for dinner etc.
They may wish to join one of the groups on Saturday, shall i pm Jan ????

Albie
24-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Albie, i am sure the Belgians (JP) will not mind we will meet them in the evening for dinner etc.
They may wish to join one of the groups on Saturday, shall i pm Jan ????

I have been in touch and was going to let him know. Im still wondering if I want to go to vimy still though. May just bimble down without any pressure taking in diksmuide. Dont want to get in big group that much.:chuckle:

Rally
24-08-2010, 09:58 PM
This is all getting a bit confusing now! I think I will just go with the flow. I'm looking for a relaxing bimble through the countryside with some memorable war sites on the way.
I think if it is possible, I would like to decide when I know what the weather is doing and how I feel on the day.

gary tompkins
24-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Albie, If you still decide to head to Diksmuide let me know

Otherwise I'll stick with later crossing, eat lunch on the ferry and head straight to hotel

DaffyDuc
25-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Albie, If you still decide to head to Diksmuide let me know

Otherwise I'll stick with later crossing, eat lunch on the ferry and head straight to hotel

Same here, we'll to meet at Diksmuide for lunch if you're still meeting them for lunch.

Albie
27-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Those going to tours from euro tunnel
Slob and Thuli
J.P
AlanC
Shuffy

Those meeting the belgiums at Calais or Diksmuide for meal and trenches/ memorial
Albie and Caroline
Scrapps and Heather
GT
Daffy Duc and Melvin

Those going to Vimy ridge from calais.
Grumpy
Rollo
Rally
Liz_62
Stuart42
Stafford
Char
hari
uksurfer
bex

gary tompkins
06-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Just been looking at google maps and think the hotel is wrongly marked

Isn't it the goup of buildings next to the oval track - about 1000ft further along the main road?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=50.995081,4.210403&spn=0.007847,0.01575&t=h&z=16

slob
06-09-2010, 11:52 AM
It is indeed

but having navigated 300km across 3 countries the last 30m shouldn't give you too much trouble....
IT'S THE ONE WITH 25 MONSTERS OUTSIDE !

J.P
06-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Very rarely does Google map have any item actually marked in the right place for some reason.

gary tompkins
06-09-2010, 10:39 PM
It is the right place - I didn't zoom in enough on map :dunce:

Jan (Belgium)
07-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Hello Albie,

As told before I'll be happy to pick you up and guide you to the boat / restaurant in Diksmuide.
Cornelis and Tom will be joining me.
If you could just indicate what time you"ll be coming out of the train on our side of the channel, we'll be there on time.

I'll ask Cornelis if he still has the scenic route from last year and if the weather is too bad that day we can still take the left lane on the highway :)

Albie
07-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi Jan . We arrive in calais at 11.00. Hopefully GaryT will be taking the early boat on the trike and maybe able to either get to calais ( but thats backwards is it not ?) or meet us at Diksmuide with his Twat Nav.

gary tompkins
07-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Albie, I'll try to meet you at Diksmuide - will confirm ASAP

What time are you all aiming to get there?

Albie
08-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Albie, I'll try to meet you at Diksmuide - will confirm ASAP

What time are you all aiming to get there?

I guess we would be looking around midday as we dock at 11.00. Not too far from calais.

ladybird
08-09-2010, 06:54 PM
There are 6 groups, I'll probably meet y'all by the fridge :)

DaffyDuc
09-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Albie,

Would you please let me know the address of the restaurant. The hotel address would be good as well as if I think the ride after lunch to the trenches / memorial might be a touch too spirited for me we may make our own way there after the meal. I don't want to spoil it for everyone if I'm too slow.

slob
09-09-2010, 10:19 PM
If it's the same as last year, the restaurant was here
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.031861,2.854037&num=1&sll=51.039684,2.874475&sspn=0.152885,0.261868&ie=UTF8&ll=51.031878,2.854047&spn=0.002044,0.003669&z=18
the hotel is
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=boskapelhoeve+buggenhout&sll=51.031875,2.854037&sspn=0.002044,0.003669&ie=UTF8&hq=boskapelhoeve&hnear=Buggenhout,+East+Flanders,+Flemish+Region,+B elgium&ll=50.998416,4.211025&spn=0.062768,0.117416&z=13

Albie
09-09-2010, 10:20 PM
We certainly wont be hacking it down the roads for sure

The restaurant is 400 metres or less walk from the hotel. Its maybe 4-5 mins .

Information and reservations
Boskapelhoeve
Lieve Decock & Joris De Pauw
Kasteelstraat 214
9255 Buggenhout
B E L G I U M

tel: +32 (0)474/77.41.92
fax: +32 (0)52/34.34.94

info@boskapelhoeve.be

DaffyDuc
09-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Albie / Slob,
Thanks for the information, I thought Diksmuide was a distance from the hotel. I really must look at the map!!

slob
09-09-2010, 10:43 PM
I meant the restaurant boat at Diksmuide for lunch.
It's about 2 hours ride.

DaffyDuc
09-09-2010, 10:53 PM
I meant the restaurant boat at Diksmuide for lunch.
It's about 2 hours ride.

So did I, perhaps Albie meant the restaurant for Saturday evening? I probably wasn't very clear in my post. Perhaps it's just late and I'll read again tomorrow....too many ghost stories!!

Albie
09-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Diksmuide should be around 1 hr from ferry if less. The trip from diksmuide should be around 2 hrs or much less to hotel but we will be stopping at trenches and generally taking in some views. The calais port to the hotel via motorway at legal speed for me was less than 2 hours 2 up and never done on my own.

scrapps
10-09-2010, 08:47 AM
I am looking forward to having lunch on the boat agian this year. I hope the weather is as good as last year so we can sit on deck and eat again.
P.S. the food was great

J.P
14-09-2010, 11:48 AM
For any of the groups going.

I would strongly recommend adopting the 'Buddy' petrol filling system.
Find someone you're travelling with, can be just one or two or three bikes, then take it in turns to fill the bikes up with petrol at the pump so that only one of you has to pay. Then next time switch it around , so eventually it should even itself out.

Especially useful with large groups. Or go with a whip-round before you set off and that pays for the petrol.

crust
14-09-2010, 07:39 PM
For any of the groups going.

I would strongly recommend adopting the 'Buddy' petrol filling system.
Find someone you're travelling with, can be just one or two or three bikes, then take it in turns to fill the bikes up with petrol at the pump so that only one of you has to pay. Then next time switch it around , so eventually it should even itself out.

Especially useful with large groups. Or go with a whip-round before you set off and that pays for the petrol.

How many times were you thinking of filling up? Once, twice at most?

oh, you've got a central heating system to power, sorry.

If you've got a proper Monster and you're traveling with a plumbers nightmare, take a book.

:)

Albie
14-09-2010, 09:42 PM
I reckon I do three fill ups over weekend so is about right including getting there. J.P would always do more on his thirsty s4r.

slob
15-09-2010, 06:25 AM
The splitter might not be taking his S4r

J.P
15-09-2010, 06:45 AM
The Splitter isn't taking his S4R, and I will be laughing in the face of a 100 mile tank range.

Stafford
15-09-2010, 07:04 AM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/stafford23/popular_front_splitters.jpg

Albie
15-09-2010, 03:50 PM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/stafford23/popular_front_splitters.jpg

I thought that was Judas LOL:banghead:

slob
15-09-2010, 04:42 PM
itsa People's Popular Font of bleedin Judea init

J.P
15-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm all heart and that's what matters.

J.P
15-09-2010, 04:45 PM
My round at the fridge for everyone !

slob
15-09-2010, 04:57 PM
is that the fridge in the naughty corner?

ladybird
15-09-2010, 07:09 PM
is that the fridge in the naughty corner?

Not that I'm aware of, I think all the fridges are for non-naughty bike riders.

LouSCannon
15-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Although I believe the fridge contents are available with a small tax levied on top to naughty bike riders... although being a banker you must be used to taxes right? ;)

alan c
16-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Jim, did you say BANKER :woot:

J.P
16-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Banker smanker, without my taxes those bone-idle soap dodgers wouldn't be able to buy their fags.

Jim, you'd better arrange for help with beer from the fridge, you won't be able to reach the top shelf otherwise...... ;)

LouSCannon
16-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Jim, you'd better arrange for help with beer from the fridge, you won't be able to reach the top shelf otherwise...... ;)

Heheh awww I miss you guys!

buzzbomb
16-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Blimey it's all gone quiet, hope it mean's that you're all packing...:):)

:ukm:

Albie
16-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Blimey it's all gone quiet, hope it mean's that you're all packing...:):)

:ukm:

Erm Nope. Best had then see ya's:ukm:

alan c
17-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Jim, tell me what you want and i will move to the bottom shelf :thumbsup: :booze:

Heheh awww I miss you guys!

scrapps
17-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Errr yes I think I am...... I am normaly running around like a mad man 10 mins before I go trying to find stuff to pack.
I hope to get across to Ashford later today and meet up with a few people for a pre Belgium beer(or 2):drunk:

Stafford
17-09-2010, 07:55 AM
All packed 'ish and ready to go for a 14.00 departure.
Weather looks the norm, nice weekend and rain Monday :drunk:

LouSCannon
17-09-2010, 11:35 AM
We're just outside Towcester having lunch... Bit nippy but a good ride so far.

slob
17-09-2010, 12:00 PM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=14506&stc=1&d=1284724952 ?

LouSCannon
17-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Can't make that out on the iPhone, but we're coming down the A6, place called the narrowboat... Cracking roast beef roll!