PDA

View Full Version : Hyper fantastic - thanks Rosso Corse....

benson
23-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Just another note of thanks to Rosso Corse for the great work they've done on the hyper - and thanks too to Craigie for making some paint look just like new.

Just got home after a little bimble and am grinning like the joker.....

Great job Ray and Marcus - thanks for putting everything back together!!!!:mand::mand::mand:

animaluk
23-06-2010, 08:41 PM
wow does it look like new Benson I rember seeing the engine casings after one winters riding was a sad sight

benson
23-06-2010, 09:40 PM
It surely does look good - and this coming winter I would like to get the whole engine painted.....I'm sure it's faster too!!!

gary tompkins
23-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Errr...

SO WHERE ARE THE PHOTO'S???

;)

benson
24-06-2010, 07:18 AM
They're coming honest - just not found the camera yet!!!

singletrack
24-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Isn't the Hyper great? I have fallen in love with mine all over again.

I did have to have the engine repainted last year, but that was under warranty.

This year I am having the new 22litre tank fitted so I can possibly do some touring on it and I can keep away from petrol stations as long as some of the other people I ride with :mand:

benson
24-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Me too - I'm interested in the idea of a bigger tank too! Where did you hear about that little mod???

singletrack
24-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Me too - I'm interested in the idea of a bigger tank too! Where did you hear about that little mod???

It is on the Moto Rapido website - not cheap though at £850 fitted! I think it is £650 for the tank without fitting, but it should increase the tank range to 170 miles.
Rosso Corse should be able to do it for you.

benson
24-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Blimey that's quite a lot......But I think if touring was on the agenda then it's well worth it - just found the rapido site too - interesting for sure!

Where are you planning on going? Be good to see you!

Skins in Brackley on the 10th July if you're free - send me a PM - let's try to find time for a lunch one weekend!

Take care
x

singletrack
25-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Blimey that's quite a lot......But I think if touring was on the agenda then it's well worth it - just found the rapido site too - interesting for sure!

Where are you planning on going? Be good to see you!

Skins in Brackley on the 10th July if you're free - send me a PM - let's try to find time for a lunch one weekend!

Take care
x

Not sure where we will be going yet - just UK though.
Sorry I can't make 10th July, but hope to meet up soon.
A x