PDA

View Full Version : DSC Cadwell Trackdays - 28/29 June, RIDERS NEEDED PLEASE!

iconic944ss
23-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Riders are needed please for the trackdays on Monday & Tuesday (28/29th) next week at Cadwell Park to help ensure that the event runs as well it deserves, as riders seem to have delayed booking, which is understandable given the english weather!

The event WILL go ahead with the help of Wilf from MotoRapido, Ducati UK and others.

This track event will not exclude anyone. All are welcome.

The preference is to have Monday as Ducati only and Tuesday open to all marques. However, that being said, considering the circumstances there is a strong possibility both days may now be opened to all bikes.

On track instruction from various professional sources are available as is suspension setup from JHP and bikes to ride on the day by Ducati UK.

Contact Motorapido to book on 01962877998

Please feel free to contact me for any help via email or PM

(Mods - please feel free to move / ammend this post if necessary)

Cheers - Frank

iconic944ss
23-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Information & booking forms here:

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/showthread.php?t=81311

Albie
23-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Dont you have to actually pay the join/annual DSC first as it was always a must before you were allowed to do anything in the DSC. I got un membered because I just used to use the forum only. Part of a world wide cull.

Stafford
23-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Before anyone starts no DSC mud slinging please, if you want to go then go if not don't.

Albie
23-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Never had a problem with them personally . I was just asking and if you dont have to join for a trackday thats great news for those who can go.:mand:

dunlop0_1
23-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Dont you have to actually pay the join/annual DSC first as it was always a must before you were allowed to do anything in the DSC. I got un membered because I just used to use the forum only. Part of a world wide cull.

No membership fee, just pay yer brass and go. :mand:

Gilps
23-06-2010, 05:35 PM
They've dropped the requirement for you to have to join. They need the riders to make up the numbers. I've been to a couple and it's always a good do. No politics or the usual DSC crap on the day. Just lots of Ducatis and their riders having fun. Ducati UK will be their with the demo fleet too for people to play with.
Get along if you can and have a ball.