PDA

View Full Version : Paint back to perfect!!!

Jungle24
14-06-2010, 03:33 PM
I thought I would share this.

My 2005 S2R800s paint had seen better days and I messed it up further with T-Cut so I took it to gtechniq.com near Watford and the results are amazing. The bike looks brand new!

They basically machine buffed all the painted areas and applied a crystal coating to the front mud guard, tank, sidepanels, cowl, trellis chassis, front head light and chrome ring. carbon cans and indicators and to the seat too. When it gets wet the water beads off and mud doesnt stick either.

All for £70.

I think this is a deal and a half as usually they specalise in Ferraris and Astons so thought I would share the word to anyone who wants a freshen up as I am over the moon with the outcome.

I am sure people are going to tell me I could have done this cheaper but hey ho....Im happy so dont burst the bubble please!! :D

Mr.Number
14-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Nice one fella, pleased for you.

Its surprising how much the look of a dirty monster is transformed after a damn good clean. Bet your well chuffed, like a new bike.

How is your engine casing, did you discuss with them how to keep on top of its appearance ?