PDA

View Full Version : Bedfordshire Italian Car & Bike Day - 27th June 2010

ciro_ciampi
06-06-2010, 01:05 PM
BEDFORDSHIRE ITALIAN CAR & BIKE DAY 2010 SUNDAY 27th JUNE 2010

Many Ducati Owners showed up and made our 2009 Car & Bike Show fantastic, so here is the invitation for Sunday 27th June 2010! Look forward to seeing you there...

We are an Italian Family that own and run a very Italian Restaurant & Hotel on a 3.5 acre plot along the A6 between Bedfordshire & Rushden, Northants and as we are passionate about anything Italian, we have been hosting an annual appreciation of Italian automobiles. We will have flyers/poster artwork ready soon, however in the meantime, please find details of our show below. You may contact me on 07775 717199 or via email should you require any further information – we look forward to your support & welcoming Ducati Owners...

• RESERVED CABARET SEATING FOR LIVE COVERAGE OF EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX WITH WAITER SERVICE – 2 HUGE SCREENS & STATE OF THE ART SOUND SYSTEM (MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT)

• ECLECTIC COLLECTION OF AUTOS SHOWING THE CHANGING FACES OF EACH ITALIAN MARQUE

• GREAT ITALIAN ATMOSPHERE AT UNIQUE FAMILY RUN ITALIAN VENUE

• PIG ROAST & BBQ

• CHILDREN’S FAIR & ICE CREAM VAN

FREE ENTRY FOR SHOW CAR/BIKE OWNERS & THEIR PASSENGERS/PILLION

A SIMPLE EMAIL TO ME TO PRE REGISTER YOUR CAR - SHOW CAR/BIKES TO ARRIVE BY 10.30AM

RESERVATIONS FOR GRAND PRIX BANQUETING & VESUVIO RESTAURANT RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

VISIT www.thesharnbrookhotel.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE

Any qu’s please email or contact me directly on 07775 717199 - Ciro

BEDFORDSHIRE ITALIAN CAR & BIKE DAY
AT VESUVIO & THE SHARNBROOK HOTEL
IS SPONSORED BY
www.rockinghamcars.co.uk & www.mayfaironline.co.uk
A6/Park Lane, Sharnbrook, Beds MK44 1LX
01234 783142
www.thesharnbrookhotel.com