PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Calender

crust
02-06-2010, 10:06 PM
For those of you not going to WDW here's a nice world cup calender thingy and for those who are going something to play with when you get back

http://www.marca.com/deporte/futbol/mundial/sudafrica-2010/calendario-english.html

slob
02-06-2010, 10:34 PM
I have almost no interest in football whatsoever but that's fookin' brilliant.

Scott1
03-06-2010, 11:53 AM
This is great, thanks!

Kato
03-06-2010, 03:50 PM
I agree with Rob its pretty funky, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no football on hear it hasn't even started yet and already I'm naffed off with it after all its not even a sport.

Pedro
03-06-2010, 10:30 PM
What Kato said....

He11cat
03-06-2010, 11:01 PM
I thought all men like footie :) wink wink...

I have it all day at work... as I share an office with a footie nut.
Every day I also get the news on Fabregas.... I am Fabregassed out.. but then one of my relatives was George Alison the Arsenal Manager...

Last world cup at my old job the amount of people off sick .. and then got rumbled.. lol!! not the brightest thing to pull a sickie on a match day or the day after!
I also can't stomach seeing Shrek running about half nude in a lucozade ad.. bleugh!!!

Pomp1
03-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Is OK people, we just quietly win another one;)..

neilbaldry
04-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Is OK people, we just quietly win another one;)..

Not this time, I very much doubt! No 5th one for you!

neilbaldry
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Oh and Pomp, did you know that the odds for the 'Special One' to do the treble with Real Madrid are 33/1. I think I may put a cheeky tenner on that at the bookies!

LouSCannon
04-06-2010, 10:49 AM
I agree with Rob its pretty funky, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no football on hear it hasn't even started yet and already I'm naffed off with it after all its not even a sport.

Then don't read a thread clearly entitled World Cup Calender then?!

Personally I love the world cup, wish they'd hold it every year to give the haters something to really moan about.

Reminds me, need to get a sweep stake going...

Pomp1
04-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Not this time, I very much doubt! No 5th one for you!

I'm not holding out too much hope either, our players are either too young or too old, but you never know, especially in the World Cup the favorite doesn't always win..

Pomp1
04-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Personally I love the world cup, wish they'd hold it every year

Any excuse to get pissed:biggrin:

neilbaldry
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm not holding out too much hope either, our players are either too young or too old, but you never know, especially in the World Cup the favorite doesn't always win..

Should breeze the group stages though. New Zealand, Paraguay and Slovakia............

Paranoid Dave
04-06-2010, 09:35 PM
I can't believe I was so stupid as to book a week off work DURING the world cup making it easier to be invaded by this pointless game. Best I hide in the garage.

SazzaG
05-06-2010, 08:17 AM
That calendar is very cool!

Kind of reminds me of Alan Partridge trying to create something similar in The Day Today for the 1992 world cup (if anyone remembers that!).

He11cat
09-06-2010, 11:32 PM
The calendar is like the stuff I have to make every day at work .
I came in to find a German flag in my office today....
The chap I share my office put it up.... he's not German.. but told me as Germany won the Eurovision song contest he would like them to win the world cup.:dizzy: errr ?? logic??

He was told to remove the flag!...by many people and it was removed sharply!!!
Is ok I am getting drunk on a brewery night out with 20 mates Friday night I doubt I will be in any fit state to watch football... or do anything.. I have people to push / drag/ kick me home some of the beer is rather lethal I hear :) :woot: