PDA

View Full Version : Who is out there in Wiltshire to join in on things?

Rally
31-05-2010, 08:07 PM
The forum has 41 members in the County of Wiltshire, but very little seems to go on here. Some have joined up with other Counties and seemingly, some probably just go it alone? I have copy and pasted from the other thread the names of those already showing interest below. Please add your name to the list if you are interested in getting together as a section now and again. As there are not so many of us, maybe to start with we will simply join other group rideouts to make it more sociable and fun...................

Rally
Liz_62
chris yeatman
pedro
jules
Mr Free Market
Walpole68
Gilps

desmo
31-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Who is out there in Wiltshire to join in on things?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forum has 41 members in the County of Wiltshire, but very little seems to go on here. Some have joined up with other Counties and seemingly, some probably just go it alone? I have copy and pasted from the other thread the names of those already showing interest below. Please add your name to the list if you are interested in getting together as a section now and again. As there are not so many of us, maybe to start with we will simply join other group rideouts to make it more sociable and fun...................

Rally
Liz_62
chris yeatman
pedro
jules
Mr Free Market
Walpole68
Gilps
Desmo & Roz (not Wiltshire, but South Glos is close)

lisyloo
08-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Hello - I'm chippenham based.
I would like to get involved subject to time.
I get about a LOT with wabam, rospa, roundway riders, wiltshire bikers and mid wilts MAG.
Will post up events on here when they crop up.

Rally
Liz_62
chris yeatman
pedro
jules
Mr Free Market
Walpole68
Gilps
Desmo & Roz
lisyloo

giler
08-06-2010, 09:16 AM
You can add me to that list (if I don't sell the bike!).
Plus
Nattyboy (wilts rep)
Shandy
Lucky
SBEX916 (Steve)

S4Rs MacK
08-06-2010, 10:49 AM
And me, in Corsham, on my own wi no mates....:-(

Rally
Liz_62
chris yeatman
pedro
jules
Mr Free Market
Walpole68
Gilps
Desmo & Roz
lisyloo
Nattyboy (wilts rep)
Shandy
Lucky
SBEX916 (Steve)
S4Rs MacK (Dean)

Anyone else fancy joining the Wiltshire gang going down to Brighton on Sun 13th, meeting some 'Hampsters' enroute.
Meeting at Rally's house in Devizes at 0800hrs on Sun morn to then ride and meet Chris in Salisbury and head down towards Southampton and hook up with Uksurfer and onwards to Brighton, picking up stragglers on the way.
If anyone else is interested, PM Rally for details of his location etc. Would be nice to boost the Wiltshire numbers.

Rally
08-06-2010, 11:08 AM
I get about a LOT with wabam, rospa, roundway riders, wiltshire bikers and mid wilts MAG.
Will post up events on here when they crop up.
lisyloo

Well done Lisa, we are getting more people involved by the day. It is starting to look more like a group already!

And as Dean says, anyone else want to join us for the Brighton run on Sunday at 8am, please get in touch. If there are lots of us I will change the meeting point to Devizes Market place, just to keep the neighbours happy! For now though, PM me for my address.

Rally
08-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Rally
Liz_62
chris yeatman
pedro
jules
Mr Free Market
Walpole68
Gilps
Desmo & Roz
lisyloo
Giler
Nattyboy (wilts rep)
Shandy
Lucky
SBEX916 (Steve)
S4Rs MacK (Dean)

Updated list copied and pasted.

giler
08-06-2010, 12:38 PM
And as Dean says, anyone else want to join us for the Brighton run on Sunday at 8am, please get in touch. If there are lots of us I will change the meeting point to Devizes Market place, just to keep the neighbours happy! For now though, PM me for my address.

Would have loved to, but 50th birthday party (not mine before anybody says anything!!)
saturday followed by footy - going to be in no fit state to do anything!

DaffyDuc
09-06-2010, 08:38 PM
We are in Somerset but we are just over the border from Wiltshire. We are pretty hopeless at joining up for rides but this is local so I've added us to the list. We are not able to make Brighton on Sunday.

Rally
Liz_62
chris yeatman
pedro
jules
Mr Free Market
Walpole68
Gilps
Desmo & Roz
lisyloo
Giler
Nattyboy (wilts rep)
Shandy
Lucky
SBEX916 (Steve)
S4Rs MacK (Dean)
DaffyDuc & Melve

Rally
09-06-2010, 09:05 PM
We are in Somerset but we are just over the border from Wiltshire. We are pretty hopeless at joining up for rides but this is local so I've added us to the list. We are not able to make Brighton on Sunday.

Welcome on board DaffyDuc, Bath isn't exactly far away! The next meet is the following weekend for 10am ish at George Whites in Swindon. It would be good to get a few new faces along to that one.

chris yeatman
09-06-2010, 09:30 PM
i may have a bad morning after head on for g, whites, stag do to go to on saturday day/nite

DaffyDuc
12-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Is the George White meet Saturday or Sunday?

chris yeatman
12-06-2010, 10:07 PM

sunday the 20th i think. :scratch:

Rally
13-06-2010, 06:15 AM

Yes definately Sunday from 10am. We will have a special offer on here later on Monday for all those attending................. (Still in negotiations at this stage!)

The Moto GP will be on all day on the big screen as well. The Superbites wagon will be there as well as the cafe upstairs. The new Mega store has some real bargains, tank bags from £20, jackets from £39 and helmets from £20. Special edition England helmets from £79 as well.

Fugly
13-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi Rally & all,

When in the UK I'm just outside Faringdon so close enough to join in on the regional fun so please add me to any distribution lists.

Hoping to make George Whites next Sunday for the second run on the Monster and hope it doesn't pee with rain like it did on the first run which was picking it up from Rally ;o))))))

Fugly

Hippy
13-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Drop me onto the distribution list, as would be great to meet up. Dont think i will be back in time for george whites, party in Great Yarmouth :-(

Rally
13-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Drop me onto the distribution list, as would be great to meet up. Dont think i will be back in time for george whites, party in Great Yarmouth :-(

Hippy, this is an old thread from last year, so I think you did miss it! :rolleyes:

Hippy
13-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Ooops (not to self, read thread date):banghead:

singletrack
14-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Ooops (not to self, read thread date):banghead:

Don't worry Hippy. Just keep an eye on the Wilts and Hants threads in future. There is quite often something going on.

TopCat
23-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Just took delivery of M 1100 evo today...Termi's and all...I'm in love. Ditched the Triumph Thunderbird without any regrets. Live close to Bath/Box count me in please.

Rally
Liz_62
chris yeatman
pedro
jules
Mr Free Market
Walpole68
Gilps
Desmo & Roz
lisyloo
Giler
Nattyboy (wilts rep)