PDA

View Full Version : Britains got no talent!

neilbaldry
30-05-2010, 03:01 PM
If I see another street dancing group on that bloody show, I will street dance my foot up Simon Cowells ass!

Nickj
30-05-2010, 05:40 PM
There is some talent around!!
Saw a prime example today, that nearly caused me to have an accident.

New Yam 600 gleaming in the sun, rider in new everything including race leathers to match the bike.

Goes into roundabout he's really hanging off and I really do mean hanging off the bike trying to get his knee down.

Don't think anyone told him the bike really needs to be tipped over too, never happens while it's still perfectly vertical.

I was laughing so much as I blammed round his outside I nearly clipped the kerb exiting the roundabout.

a7avenger
30-05-2010, 05:55 PM
I saw the opposite of that in Bushy park a few years ago. A teenager doing 28mph on a moped really threw it down on a bend like he was doing 90....The inevitable happened:eek:...In front of his mates as well, daft sod.

He11cat
30-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Yup that sort of stuff gets on my.....
I admit I can't dance... I got bronze medal for Disco.. I used to go to Latin and ballroom dancing and gave up.. I got thrown out of aerobics for causing chaos and disruption..
I am no twinkle toes ..
My pet hate is pineapple dance thingmy... every time I switch on the box its on...
I watched 5 mins once and felt queasy ... and wanted to hurl something at the tv..
I did turn over.. repeats of Top Gear way better!!