PDA

View Full Version : Bayliss is back, and so (allegedly) is Loris

Pomp1
22-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Troy Bayliss will be back next season, but he may get a wild card at Misano. In the meantime rumors say that the evergreen Capirossi will be racing for the Pramac team next year..

rac3r
22-05-2010, 12:40 PM
I wasn't following racing when he was about so it will be good see

Gilps
23-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Troy Bayliss will be back next season, but he may get a wild card at Misano. In the meantime rumors say that the evergreen Capirossi will be racing for the Pramac team next year..

Where have you heard that from? I was out with a mate yesterday who had been on the phone to Troy just this week. All he would tell me was that it was up to Troy, it was Troy's decision, which sort of led me to think that there was a bike there for him if he wanted it, but nothing was decided yet.

Pomp1
23-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Where have you heard that from? I was out with a mate yesterday who had been on the phone to Troy just this week. All he would tell me was that it was up to Troy, it was Troy's decision, which sort of led me to think that there was a bike there for him if he wanted it, but nothing was decided yet.

Is a news that is around the Italian web&forums, apparently has already choose the technical sponsors too. Martinelli said " the decision is up to Troy but for him there's always an open door" and with those time at the last test..

Gilps
23-05-2010, 06:53 PM
That sort of ties in with what I was told, but several fora and the press are talking as if it's a done deal. My understanding is that the door is open but he hasn't yet given a yes or no. I suspect there will be an official announcement soon though, certainly before WDW.

Lowsider
25-05-2010, 09:17 AM
either that or if he attends WDW he will end up sick of the question being asked..