PDA

View Full Version : MAND - on the forum

Paranoid Dave
05-05-2010, 07:59 AM
It's been ages, welcome back ;)

Mand
05-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Hello to my second favourite Dave! :D

Yeah, I'm back, bike still off the road but you can't have everything!

Nonnie
05-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Gosh it has been ages. How are things? Hows Cakey Spooner? Missed you very much at the weekend and miss you lots anyway. DO NOT check your emails as the TNC may have crashed your pc with hundreds of nonsensical emails about stuff!

xxxxxxxxx

benson
05-05-2010, 08:00 PM
YAY!!! Mand!!! Hurrah!!!! How the hell are you both??? :biggrin:

gary tompkins
05-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Shame you couldn't make Arrow Mill this year

You were both missed

CK & AK
06-05-2010, 07:21 AM
*waves*

Will be up your way in late June, Mand :)

CK

Mand
10-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Hello! Quick update from Mr and Mrs Cake.

We haven't ridden our bikes since our honeymoon last September, our house renovation seems to have taken over our lives. Had a major setback though when we have a burst pipe back in January (damn that cold weather!), so we have both been working many hours to pay for it all and then of course actually working on the house. We can't believe we have been so focused in getting it all done and dusted but we are over the worse and I can't wait to be let loose with a paint brush!!!

I was a poorly bunny earlier in the year with some mystery virus type thing but after a dose of drugs, a month off the beer (shocking!) and some general TLC and I am mighty again! :mand:

We are hoping to get our lives back soon, get the bikes back on the road and maybe even get Dave at Oulton Park for a few track days and some shameless kneedown action. :)

CK I see you're at Oulton on the 26th June. I think Dave is on nights that week so we may come over in the afternoon?

Oh yeah my daft old dad is treating us to tickets to Silverstone for the MotoGP- can't wait!!!!!

benson
10-05-2010, 09:05 AM
How good to hear from you Mrs Cake - we thought you had been kidnapped by aliens!!! Love to you both and here's to seeing you soon!

Rach
xxxxx

CK & AK
10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
CK I see you're at Oulton on the 26th June. I think Dave is on nights that week so we may come over in the afternoon?

We arrive late on the Thurs 24th - we have a half day test on the Fri am & then qually on the Fri afternoon. Racing all day on the Sat 26th. However - we'll only have the 1098 in the GP1/Twins there as this is the round that the GP2 (which the M800 goes in) is down for being dropped.

Be good to see you if you do have time, but understand you have hectic life ongoing burd - its likewise here too!

C
xx