PDA

View Full Version : My thanks

Albie
03-05-2010, 08:53 PM
My thanks go to all to turned up as per usual. It was a great weekend with people travelling hundred's of miles on bikes in cars and vans.

My thanks go's to Caroline for getting there in her car and transporting not only another passenger there and back but for bringing all our luggage and others and the UKMOC stuff and returning back with even more than she came with. She is only too pleased to help and was also unwell all weekend.

My thanks to Arrow Mill for once again treating us well and letting us take over.

My thanks to slob and thulli for the continuous work they do and the amount of work I know Rob puts in .
Thanks to Jmo for her organising and a shame she was having to be else where.
Thanks to J.P for leading us as promised with hardly a hiccup over the 3 days. He was constant in making sure we were all as one and I applaud him.
Thanks to AlanC for back marking and being a top bloke
Thanks to Nonnie for doing the forum awards and being Nonnie and making everyone laugh.
Thanks to LouSCannon for taking the photographs and making my idea work.
Thanks to Scrapps for the joint effort of the Teeshirts last minute
And a big thanks to the belgiums who not only came a long way once again bought some prizes with them but generously gave some of us a gift of MOB long sleeve teeshirts.

A big thanks to all who came and you know who you are.

And thanks to Rollo and Jo for the lunch on the way back

And thanks for voting for my bike and UKMOC for voting for me and Shuffy for forum awards.

There thats it and I leave the virtual stage smiling

Anyone I missed you know I meant to include you

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Liz
03-05-2010, 09:08 PM
My thanks go to all to turned up as per usual. It was a great weekend with people travelling hundred's of miles on bikes in cars and vans.

My thanks go's to Caroline for getting there in her car and transporting not only another passenger there and back but for bringing all our luggage and others and the UKMOC stuff and returning back with even more than she came with. She is only too pleased to help and was also unwell all weekend.

My thanks to Arrow Mill for once again treating us well and letting us take over.

My thanks to slob and thulli for the continuous work they do and the amount of work I know Rob puts in .
Thanks to Jmo for her organising and a shame she was having to be else where.
Thanks to J.P for leading us as promised with hardly a hiccup over the 3 days. He was constant in making sure we were all as one and I applaud him.
Thanks to AlanC for back marking and being a top bloke
Thanks to Nonnie for doing the forum awards and being Nonnie and making everyone laugh.
Thanks to LouSCannon for taking the photographs and making my idea work.

And a big thanks to the belgiums who not only came a long way once again bought some prizes with them but generously gave some of us a gift of MOB long sleeve teeshirts.

A big thanks to all who came and you know who you are.

And thanks to Rollo and Jo for the lunch on the way back

And thanks for voting for my bike and UKMOC for voting for me and Shuffy for forum awards.

There thats it and I leave the virtual stage smiling

Anyone I missed you know I meant to include you

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ditto!

And especially to JP's friends who were happy to have my broken S2R on their drive, gave Rally and I cups of tea while waiting for the recovery vehicle which ended up at the address the bike was supposed to be taken to, and leaving them with the responsibility of the bike and the keys which were duly collected!

uksurfer
03-05-2010, 09:33 PM
i think you said it all Albie, but you missed a 'thank you' to yourself, for taking charge of the bookings, sorting the rooms, collecting the money etc etc..... :)

Liz
03-05-2010, 09:36 PM
i think you said it all Albie, but you missed a 'thank you' to yourself, for taking charge of the bookings, sorting the rooms, collecting the money etc etc..... :)

And 'ditto' to that too! :biggrin:

slob
04-05-2010, 05:16 AM
I'd like to thank (in no particular order)
Albie, for the room bookings,
Caroline, for shifting all the 'big stuff' up to the Mill and back.
UKSurfer for taking care of dining arrangements.
J.P for route planning and leading the way.
Nonnie, for the organising the forum awards.
M.O.B. and Gilps for donating the prizes.
Thuli for the quiz.
LouSCannon for the photography.
Rollo22 & Jo for the lunch invite (sorry we had to rush off instead)
JMo for a huge amount of organising behind the scenes! (even though you couldn't attend, I hope the Sahara's treating you well)
The THREE members who braved the weather and made the day trip on Sunday.
Simon, Agnes, Dennis, Raj, Rachel & the other staff at Arrow Mill.
Sorry if I've forgotten anyone.

Shuffy
04-05-2010, 08:27 AM

Blimey so did I, sorry Albie! Well done to you and Caroline, fine effort as always.

scrapps
04-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks to all involved in the running of the weekender I had a great time and look forward to 2011. and thanks for the loan of a fine Belgium bulb to fix my back/brake light:hail:

J.P
04-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, both on here and for those that were kind enough to thank me over the weekend for leading the 20 odd bikes to the Aston Martin Trust through the lovely countryside and for the shorter Sunday ride. If only all roads were like those.

I thought I did and pretty good job and am more than happy to do it all again.

Albie
04-05-2010, 04:12 PM

I always thank myself on the inside if I get things right. Its always a pleasure to help. I hope everyone was ok with the rooms. It aint easy pleasing everybody.
:biggrin:

rollo22
04-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Well done to all involved in the organising the W/E those present and those not.
THANK YOU

jotr1960
04-05-2010, 04:55 PM
As one of the non riders at the weekender.... many thanks to all those who organised and to everyone there for making it so much fun. And a big thank you for the birthday cake!

MrsC_772
04-05-2010, 08:07 PM
I forgot to say particular thanks to Albie for putting Andy and me in the honeymoon suite. Four poster bed and bathtub with room for 2!

Next year remember to bag the Millstream room for yourself & Caroline!

JMo
15-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Ah, this looks like the perfect thread to say thank you to everyone too!

I didn't realise I'd won one of the forum prizes! - Julie dropped the prizes off today - thank you everyone who voted, and to Gilps, Natty and the MonsterMob etc for all the lovely goodies!

In fact I am wearing my Ducati sweatshirt as we speak!

So sorry I couldn't be there this year - it's the first one I've missed since I stuck my bike in the hedge in 2003!

Next year, I shall make sure I'm there - Smeegal needs a proper outing!

For now, toot toot!

Jenny xx

PS. This is what I was doing while you guys were all drinking beer!

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr289/JMoandpiglet/Tunis%202010/DSC01752_2.jpg