PDA

View Full Version : Hi Peeps

Dave...
21-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Hi People...

Just thought I'd say hi on behalf of the ol' trout n I.

Between us we've got 2 Dukes :-) - a blue n white S4R and a red ST3S.

Would you believe that, after not getting out much (it's much more fun with others - ride, cheeseburger with bacon, egg n onion at Broxton (in the day!), more riding, mug of T at the Pondy, chat, ride, chat, laugh ride...) we were seriously contemplating giving up riding... I know -loonies.

That was until I had un-sorned the S4R and went out on it before the ol' trout (who usually rides it). God I had forgotten how much fun that bike is - I'd sell my soul to the devil rather than get rid of it now (well, either of 'em actually).

Anyway...good to 'meet' you all and hope to see you out n about 'round Cheshire and sometimes Hampshire and Poole Nite...life is good.

Dave n Sara

gennyfit
21-04-2010, 07:37 PM
you made the right choise mate,keep it with you and have fun:thumbsup:

LouSCannon
21-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Heya Dave.... us northern lot are getting out a bit more lately, keep an eye on the regional forums, May might be a bit quiet but come June I'll be looking to organise a few more meets!

Hope to see you guys out with us!

Robot
21-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Hi Dave & Sara,
Look forward to seeing you around.
Keep your eyes open for North West and Cheshire meets as LousCannon (Jim) is doing his utmost to rally the local troops.
Blue and white S4R , the best !
Regards Rob.

Robot
21-04-2010, 07:54 PM
He beat me to it !!

Dave...
22-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome...we'd love to come out n play !!!!!

Musta been a localised spot of madness to think of doing away with the bikes, dementia setting in, or summat like that lol, but we're over it now !!!

Hoolie
27-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Welcome to you both