PDA

View Full Version : Spotted - AK

alan c
19-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Spotted on A34 last Friday, opposite direction, i was on my blue fazer with camping gear etc, we both nodded then i realized who it was ! I was on my way to Thruxton:flag: Nice road but was not sure about speed camera,s :D.

hope to see you at the Mill ?

alan

CK & AK
19-04-2010, 05:48 PM
AK doesnt do the A34 on his commute - you dont mean the A31 tho do you?
Friday sometime between 4.10 & 4.30pm it could well have been him :)

We aren't going to the mill this year - due to racing we'll be at Snetterton over that weekend.

CK

alan c
19-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Yes you are right it was the A31, silly me :banghead:

CK & AK
19-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Yes you are right it was the A31, silly me :banghead:

Nit! :D easy mistake to make with road numbers, just as well you knew where you were going tho..... :D
That poor old tri-colour - its doing 250 miles a week commuting & doesn't complain much.
Next week he'll be on the 696 into work at some point as its due its 2 yr service, so he can jolly well ride it there as it would be too long for me to wait for that while its done!

You had a good weekend then Alan?

CK :)

alan c
19-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Hi CK, yes i had a great weekend. Worked on Allards out so not to busy, Thruxton is such a fast circuit. Put out a fire on Tom Tunstals Fireblade, ran to get the fire extinguisher and fell over going up a bank right into stinging nettles :cry: put flames out just in time. Tom saw me fall over and said fair play for being so quick :mand:

Bloody cold at night in the tent, just as well we had a few beers in the evening.

Have fun at snetterton.

alan