PDA

View Full Version : Monster Weekend 2010 - non-residents meals

JMo
12-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Ok everyone, in an effort to get a clear idea of who will be coming when, and which meals will be required, please sign in here with your intentions.

To recap, Residents of Arrow Mill have 3 night's dinner* bed and breakfast included in their room cost - that is Friday night through Monday morning.

*Note that on Sunday, the Hog Roast will be at 2.30pm, and is in leu of dinner that evening. Anyone still hungry on Sunday night is of course welcome to order a bar-meal from the Mill menu and pay individually for that.

The prices for non-residents and day-visitors are as follows (all per head, obviously):

Friday buffet Dinner: £15.00

Saturday Breakfast: £8.50

Saturday 'Gala' Dinner: £22.50

Sunday Breakfast: £8.50

Sunday 'Hog Roast' (after the National Rideout): £15.00

Monday Breakfast: £8.50

Martin (UKSurfer) will be in charge of the non-resident meal tickets over the weekend - please check in with him and pre-pay for the meals when you first arrive at the Mill. Treat him gently, it's his first time!

Please start the list going here (I've taken the liberty of copying across from GT's thread to get the ball rolling):

eg.

Desmo & Roz - Hog Roast x2
Gilps -1 x Saturday Dinner and 1 x Hog Roast.

etc.

Gilps
12-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Gilps -1 x Saturday Dinner, 1 x Sunday brekkie and 1 x Hog Roast.

SazzaG
12-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Rog & Saz - Saturday Dinner x 2, Sunday brekkie x 2, Hog Roast x 2

uksurfer
14-04-2010, 02:05 PM
theres got to be more day trippers/campers/ travel lodgers than that!!!!!

If you would like feeding at some point, please copy and paste your name :)

Albie
20-04-2010, 08:42 PM
theres got to be more day trippers/campers/ travel lodgers than that!!!!!

If you would like feeding at some point, please copy and paste your name :)

Shuffys coming too but at this time due to little fella new born he's hoping to do friday and saturday. He will be dining with us.

uksurfer
20-04-2010, 08:58 PM
thats great Albie, make sure he finds me and i'll help him sort out his meals!

Albie
20-04-2010, 09:06 PM
He hopes to be travelling with us on friday so hope we can meet up in day.. :yoparty:

Panther
20-04-2010, 09:07 PM
How late notice can I give you guys regarding coming on Sunday and ordering a hog roast.

I left it until now to book a service :scratch:, Corner speed can't fit me in for 4/5 weeks

uksurfer
20-04-2010, 09:09 PM
How late notice can I give you guys regarding coming on Sunday and ordering a hog roast.

I left it until now to book a service :scratch:, Corner speed can't fit me in for 4/5 weeks

you can give notice now or nearer the time, no problem!
i think some will turn up on the day to book, so i guess you'll get something to eat

Albie
20-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Im sure there will be some left. If you turn up thats just great. You wont regret coming just to see all the bikes.

Panther
20-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Sounds good, hopefully I will be able to make it down and put some faces to names........
And also get some idea's for more Mods :)

The last 3 years my bikes either been off the road Or I've been out the country.