PDA

View Full Version : Pre BIAMF 2010 Dinner: 23 Apr 10

Goody76
11-04-2010, 02:41 PM
As you all know we are now just weeks away from the BIAMF 2010 and so it seemed about time, as has become the custom of late, to roganise the Ducatisti Pre-BIAMF dinner.

Just like the last few years, we arrange to meet up for a few beers (some more than others) and a bite to eat in a local Italian restauarant. I am happy to arrange another night out on Friday the 23rd. Please be aware that getting a booking for 20 people or more on a Friday night in a centrally based location can prove to be tricky with quite a few restaurants getting a little suspect about large bookings, especially on one of their busiest nights of the week. Therefore i am currently looking into possible venues but of course the important part is going to be numbers attending...

This is where you all come in. Please can i get a realistic, honest, response from people who will be attending the dinner, with numbers attending (and a reasonable time that will be good for you to get there for).

All venues being considered are in the centre of Bristol so this should be central and easy enough for everyone to get to.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in a few Peroni's and something to eat later, then please post here. If you also have any suggestion for somewhere to eat then great, but please keep it positive...we've all had bad experiences I'm sure.