PDA

View Full Version : Spareshack Relaunch

spareshackltd
09-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Spareshack is relaunching for 2010.

As many of you are aware i was closed / unavailable for a large part of the last 8 months.

I am now in a postition to relaunch Spareshack and to rebuild your faith in the name.

Last week we launched our new website (still at the same address) which you should find much cleaner and easier to place an order through. There are many new and exciting products to drool over.

Along with our partners Daniele Moto International we have launched the RexXer tuning box. This is a product that allows you to upload a performance fuelling map directly into the standard ECU (series 5xx only). At less than half the price of a DP ECU this is a product that we expect anyone running aftermarket exhausts to be interested in. For more information on this product go to www.rexxer.eu

After the Milan show in November we have been named as the sole UK importer for Metaltech products including their stunning adjustable rearsets and clutch covers

The new 2010/11 catalogue is also now available as either a free PDF download or as a hard copy for 99p. This showcases the products that are available through our partnership with Daniele Moto International. On the website you will find other products that aren't listed here.

In the past we have offered 10% discount on all products in the Spareshack range to any UKMOC member, however this was not always well known. I would like to take this oppertunity to announce that we will be continuing with this discount level on all of the products featured on the website. To claim this discount, email (info@spareshack.com) or call me on the usual number (0870 803 1014) before placing your order with your UKMOC user name and i will give you a discount voucher to input into the website when placing your order.

Keep an eye out in the For Sale section of the forum as we are having a bit of a clear out with some good deals to be had.

Our new opening hours are 1-5.30 Monday and Wednesday, 9-5.30 Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

Please let us know what you think of the new website and any ways in which you think it can be improved. (cutting the prices by half doesn't constitute as a constructive suggestion):mand:

rac3r
09-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Let me be the first to say that the new site looks great! I'm pretty sure you have improved the service as well :thumbsup: