PDA

View Full Version : World Ducati Week

Bumblebee
08-04-2010, 09:02 PM
:flag:

Dear Ducatisti

WORLD DUCATI WEEK 2010 - 10-13TH JUNE

We are sending a trailer down to Pesaro near Misano on 04 June, weve currently got 26 bikes booked on and have spaces for just 2 more. You drop your bike in Manchester on 03 June, we ship it down professionally packed on 04 June, you fly down Ryanair Liverpool Rimini on 09 June, we bus you to the depot where your bike is waiting, you have a great time at WDW, then drop bike back at depot a week later, and we bus you back to airport on 16th for flight home. Its £395.00 rtn insured bike transport and £25 bus to depot at Italian side. If you need hotels, Ducati factory tours up in Bologna etc then all this has already been pre-arrange, and can be provided for reasonable extra costs. Holiday of a lifetime?? Give me a call if you are interested 07702 664592 (not after 22.00H pls), Tarzan

samieb
08-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Hello Bumblebee,

Sounds like your almost full then. Great to hear, hope you remind me when your having your brief at the Black Bull. I seem to remember the pie & peas taste good too.

KR
:0)

Lowsider
09-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Thats soon....

My mate rung me and told me the date but I forgot... Will have to get the date again...

gary tompkins
09-04-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm looking forward to riding down to Misano

May take us 3-4 days each way but it'll be worth it :)

Bumblebee
10-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi Sam, how are you? Yes almost full! Sadly one of lads had an accident a few weeks ago and will be unlike to recover before the off, thus the extra place. Black Bull night is 21st April, and you are more than welcome to come along, I havent arranged the pie and peas this time, complaints last time about too much wind... 30 hairy bikers all gobbling mushy peas....nearly lifted the roof off!!! Hopefully see you on 21st, if not maybe at Squires or Devil's Bridge or somewhere this season. Cheers T