PDA

View Full Version : Weekender - Double Room Available

slob
06-04-2010, 07:29 PM
One more double room has become available for the 2010 Weekender at Arrow Mill,
Warwickshire, bank holiday weekend 30 Apr-03 May.
If anyone is interested PM Albie ASAP.

BluprintZ
06-04-2010, 10:03 PM
I am sooo tempted...but a double room, on me ownsome?

G ; ) :grump:

JMo
06-04-2010, 10:38 PM
There is a single room available too Blue... it would help me out if I could get my deposit back...

Jen xx

BluprintZ
06-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Soz Jen, i really had plans to go again this year but two minutes after Albie posted the thread, i get a call to do some production work in Manchester that weekend!!
Ironically, if i had been working the week before, that would have paid for the weekender, sodz feckin' law strikes again!

Sorry again Jen.

G ; ) :hissy:

He11cat
07-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Know the feeling Blu.. I just got landed with the phone bill from hell after sorting out my Grandfather.
Due to my family moaning about each other and me being in the middle trying to sort it out they have left me with a phone bill thats now up to £300 just got another £50 one... and everyones gone very quiet...
I am very upset.I needed to get away. another landline bill to come!
If any of them ever ask me to call them back urgently ever again I won't.
Just had to cancel a trip to Tampere as well due to this .. nobody stops me from going to Finland so I hope they are all enjoying their holidays they all booked .. least I know my Grandads been taken care of in the way he wanted and I wanted..
Funny enough nobody has said sorry or offered any help..it wasn't even my fault.
Upset is not the word Blu.. This is why my bike family is closer then my family.. and why I spent xmas holiday and new year with them in the end..
My Mums fab .. she doesnt know about the bill or she would go mental..I have a good mind to tell her whats happened but then she would blame me for being too soft.

benson
07-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Tampere - home of the Moomin museum!!! Sorry - no hijack intended!!!

BluprintZ
07-04-2010, 02:47 PM
You've been a member since `02 Benson, you're entitled to hi-jack as and when you wish!

Seeing as it's very rare that we get any more than six months (half) decent weather in this country, i get so fed up with having to miss the best of the get-togethers, it's always hit`n miss if we get any rain or not, thankfully last years weekender was a scorcher...until it was time to ride home, in heavy rain as usual.
I'm going to Rivvy Barn on the 16 - 18 April, then on to the Isle of Man but i'm part of the pit crew for my mate, so i'll be working and if it also rains, then that will be another cock of a chance to do some riding!
I've been out on the bike six times since i bought it last October and most of those rides were either in the cold or wet...or both!
It's still very cold here in Wales, even though the sun is out today and now it's getting too late to bother going out on it, although tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day, in which case it will probably rain, or be cold...or both!
Never mind Melanie, everything comes to those who wait luv, just wish it would bleedin' well hurry up, innit?

Now THAT'S what you call a hi-jack Benson, by the way, what's a Moomin?

G ; ) :D.

He11cat
07-04-2010, 04:06 PM
yes!!! I so wanted to go!! im feckin livid! I have always wanted to go to the Moomin museum.
Its on my list of things I want to do in life.. stop laughing :( as well as go right up northern Finland into the arctic circle.
I go to Finland at any given opportunity its my bolt hole and I can relax with some clean air.

I have lots of Mummi's .. moomins toys, china, books, dvd and t shirts.
Blu you have not lived if you have not read or watched the Moomins!!

I have most of the cartoon strips here.
Apparently I am like Little Mi as I am short and grumpy.. but I am not sporting her Croydon facelift for anyone.

I really enjoy reading the cartoons honestly.

slob
07-04-2010, 04:53 PM
just to recap... Albie has re-allocated the single and there is 1x double available

yellowfever
11-04-2010, 03:52 PM
I might be interested if still available - was not going to be able to make arrow mill (tho' really wanted to finally go this year) but some other plans may change meaning I can go after all. What nights is it for, what is the cost and are meals etc sorted/included? If I can go it will just be me.....

Cheers

David

yellowfever
11-04-2010, 03:57 PM
PM sent to Albie having read post properly!