PDA

View Full Version : Gloucestershire Ride Outs

kevin lane
29-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Hi to everyone. Been away from the site for a while so I have lost touch with everyone. Just trying to find out how many Ducati riders are in and around Gloucestershire area. Now I have got my new Monster S4RS I am looking for ride outs. I would like to hear from anyone who is interested. Thanks Kevin

Nickj
29-03-2010, 06:33 PM
That'd be too quick for my poor old 750 to keep up with :)
I'd prefer it warmer for fun rides, having said that I did hack over to Bristol today on the bike, last time I tried both the bridges were closed, old one with the road covered in ice and new one because of falling ice so sometimes weathers not so much of an issue.
Post anything that's going on and if I'm not working I could be interested, although I seem to get a lot of stupid w/e shifts these days LOL means you get a friendly face in A&E and a good quality CT scan of any mangaled parts.

Madamejones
09-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Hi to everyone. Been away from the site for a while so I have lost touch with everyone. Just trying to find out how many Ducati riders are in and around Gloucestershire area. Now I have got my new Monster S4RS I am looking for ride outs. I would like to hear from anyone who is interested. Thanks Kevin

Hi Kevin.....No Ducati here yet as I am a wanna be :hissy: Once I have passed my test though I want (need) a 695....so at the mo I am a pillion my other half's SV or I am pootling around on my 125 to get experience!!!

We live in Gloucester and from next Weds, 14th April we start rideouts/meets to various pubs in The County. I can try and paste the Facebook link for our group.

Aside from that approx 5 or 6 of us go out on a regular basis......Abergaveny, A Bikers Caf in Telford....anywhere really. The Weds night group have rideouts sometimes, including the Ace Cafe to Brighton Run in September.

Have you heard about the Aghan Heroes Bikers Rally to be held at Chepstow end of June?

Madamejones
09-04-2010, 10:21 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=77412369864&ref=ts

Click on the Info Tab to get a list of the pubs from now til Sept :)

Albie
09-04-2010, 05:01 PM

Theres a big meet at Arrow Mill in 3 weekends time. Do come along:ukm: